Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:45 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
CassLynn wrote: ↑
Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 pm
Not feeling like reading rules. No one engages with me here any more. I don’t feel welcome.
You communicated with me when I was new here and needed to talk to people. That was a good thing you did for me. Reach out to the new folks looking for a connection. You can help them.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:50 pm
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
Bumping this post for all the new members.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:08 pm
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:27 pm
- Location: OH/MN
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:46 am
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:51 am
- Location: Georgia
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 pm
- Location: Arizona
Just putting a note out here that if you have not read the rules, please do so and then comment here that you read and understand them. Any questions or concerns, please reach out to me or Lauren via PM. we are here to help.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:31 am
- Location: Michigan, USA
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:42 pm
- Location: Issaquah, WA
New to the forum and read the rules.