Hello from NYC

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Lili28

Re: Hello from NYC

Post by Lili28 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am

Thank you everyone! And yes, Wildflower, we definitely have lots in common!

Discipline4Kitten

Re: Hello from NYC

Post by Discipline4Kitten » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:53 am

Hello Lili it seems we also have a lot in common. I am from NYC, 46, divorced, and when I look back on my marriage I realize that being a strong independent woman that I ran over my husband in many ways. I think I was hoping he would push back but he never did and eventually we just stopped communicating and the resentment built up.
I am now involved with a wonderful man who is a natural leader and our relationship has always had a dynamic of his leadership since the beginning. We recently started a more formal DD dynamic. I can be sassy and my mouth can get me in in trouble even before I realize what I have said. He pushes back and holds me accountable for my words and actions. This is a dynamic I need, want, and it makes me feel safe, valued, and loved. I've never been more fulfilled in a relationship as I am with my HoH.
From a fellow NY'er I wish you good luck in finding your HoH! If you ever want to chat with a local person feel free to message me :)