VERY NEW

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Lacie0801

Re: VERY NEW

Post by Lacie0801 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 am

It is going well so far. Our spanking implement is a hairbrush so far and it hurts! We have been working on rules and have a list of them we agree on. We are adding 2 new rules a week so far. Trying to explain to DH that some things were automatically spanking offenses has been hard. I think i just need to tell him when I do something that warrants it I just need to ask for punishment.
Thus forum has helped a great deal and I am taking everything in. I have so many questions still. I am learning as we go.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Lacie0801 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 am
It is going well so far. Our spanking implement is a hairbrush so far and it hurts! We have been working on rules and have a list of them we agree on. We are adding 2 new rules a week so far. Trying to explain to DH that some things were automatically spanking offenses has been hard. I think i just need to tell him when I do something that warrants it I just need to ask for punishment.
Thus forum has helped a great deal and I am taking everything in. I have so many questions still. I am learning as we go.
That’s great, Lacie0801. A wooden-backed hairbrush is MrsSweetie’s weapon of choice and it hurts sooooo much.

Increasing rules is great but don’t overdo it. Adding two new rules a week sounds good but 2 becomes 4 becomes 6 becomes 8 becomes 10 and if you’re not careful can quickly become daunting for you to keep on top of and overwhelming for your HoH to monitor.

I’d suggest focusing on priority rules and when you’re both on top of those then adding more...
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Lacie0801

Post by Lacie0801 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm

sweetie wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Lacie0801 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 am
That’s great, Lacie0801. A wooden-backed hairbrush is MrsSweetie’s weapon of choice and it hurts sooooo much.

Increasing rules is great but don’t overdo it. Adding two new rules a week sounds good but 2 becomes 4 becomes 6 becomes 8 becomes 10 and if you’re not careful can quickly become daunting for you to keep on top of and overwhelming for your HoH to monitor.

I’d suggest focusing on priority rules and when you’re both on top of those then adding more...
We are being careful and caring, we both still want "ME" but a better version. If he feels I am overwhelmed he will help or talk me thru it. Weekly additions was my idea but we talk daily at this point so things are subject to change. The 4 Ds are our only hard and fast rules right now. I do not work, I go to online college and take care of a kid. I need more structure and consequences.
I got my first real spanking too, just to get it over with. It hurt!! Then corner time which I HATE.

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:16 pm

The first one was very awkward. But it was surpassingly over pretty quickly. Submitting to a spanking never gets easy but you will notice times when you desperately need it and how much better things are after a good and warranted discipline. A lot of people in this forum are able to put it into words really well. I just say that after I get my ass beat I feel so much better about whatever it is I’m going through. Having an HOH that is willing to set you straight is an amazing thing to have. Good luck to y’all on this new journey!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 am

Lacie0801 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm
We are being careful and caring, we both still want "ME" but a better version. If he feels I am overwhelmed he will help or talk me thru it. Weekly additions was my idea but we talk daily at this point so things are subject to change. The 4 Ds are our only hard and fast rules right now. I do not work, I go to online college and take care of a kid. I need more structure and consequences.
I got my first real spanking too, just to get it over with. It hurt!! Then corner time which I HATE.
That’s brilliant and I love that expression, ‘we both still want ME but a better version’. If you both keep that at the forefront of your mind you’ll be fine, I’m sure. It sounds like you have a good man there as your husband and HoH.

I get lots of corner time too and, like you, I hate it. I hope your HoH doesn’t add complexities to it like having to hold a coin against the wall with your nose...

Good luck 🍀 on your exciting journey.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Lacie0801

Post by Lacie0801 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:04 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 am
Lacie0801 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm
That’s brilliant and I love that expression, ‘we both still want ME but a better version’. If you both keep that at the forefront of your mind you’ll be fine, I’m sure. It sounds like you have a good man there as your husband and HoH.

I get lots of corner time too and, like you, I hate it. I hope your HoH doesn’t add complexities to it like having to hold a coin against the wall with your nose...

Good luck 🍀 on your exciting journey.
Thank goodness he is not here YET! Lol you would be giving him ideas.
Really he is an amazing man! 27 years and still going. We have a great marriage and I am lucky.