Just Starting Out

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
sweetie

Re: Just Starting Out

Post by sweetie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:04 am

SurrealSD wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:35 pm
StarGirl wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:11 pm
I'm honestly feeling kind of empty inside. The first twenty-four hours I felt vulnerable, and just wanted him to comfort me, but he didn't. He was cold where I just wanted a hug.
Did you tell him you needed hugs and comfort?
Most men aren’t very good at picking up those sort of signs so I agree with SurrealSD.

As with everything, communication is key.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

StarGirl

Post by StarGirl » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

It's been a few weeks. And needless so say it's had a positive effect so far. I've received four spankings in total since. Three out of the four were relatively minor. I have a tendency to roll my eyes. It's gotten so bad I don't even realize I do it. The third time I did it in a ten day period, I got one hell of a spanking. This is all new to me. But now I'm trying really hard to curb this disrespect.

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:16 pm

It sounds like you are really enjoying the accountability from your HOH. That's probably one of the best aspects of this lifestyle for myself. My wife holds me accountable in a way that I don't think I could receive from anybody else. I don't roll my eyes but I have a tendency to talk under my breath when we argue and I have a tendency to bring up old items from the past when we argue. This year she has set in place a certain amount of swats I will receive when I speak under my breath or if I bring up something totally irrelevant, from the past, when we argue. She doesn't mind that I argue with her If i disagree about something but she wants me to be straight forward with her. I've already received swats for these items so I know she is serious. I'm glad you are coming a long so well on this new journey!