New to the matter, but it is not true

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
SredniVashtar

New to the matter, but it is not true

Post by SredniVashtar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 am

Dear All,
I am a 59 y.o. male professional from Rome (Italy), who recently started a DD relationship with a 36 y.o. woman. My/our background may sound odd (or maybe not at all), since I been into BDSM for 40 years, while she’s quite a lot on the “christian side of life”, with a deep commitment in religious matters and rituals of her Church/parish and no experience whatsoever in “kinky lifestyles”. Sounds like the story of the giraffe and the elephant, hu? Well, from some perspective it is certainly true. On the other side, I never been satisfied with what I consider the superficial approach of BDSM to love-based relationships, and she felt that something very important was missing from her side of the table, too. To cut it short, we met at midway, by pure chance, and we found out how much we have in common. Which is simply great: I want a woman to love and discipline within a well structured and long-lasting relationship, she wants a decent man who loves her and takes the responsibility of being the HoH.
I am not new to DD relationships: I had one 12 years ago, that lasted for 5 years, and was very satisfactory.
For the time being, both of us read (together and independently) all material we can find on the web. This forum already was among my bookmarks, while for her everyting is 100% new.
What to add? We are exploring our wishes, hopes and ideas, and it is really thrilling, since we are finding out that despite the different backgrounds we think the very same way on all aspects involving a love relationship. She says – some joking some not – that I been sent to her by God. Dunno, but no doubt cases like ours happen once in a lifetime, or one out of a million. We both consider ourselves very very lucky.
Life will tell.
Cheers,
Andrea

Lauren

Re: New to the matter, but it is not true

Post by Lauren » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:35 pm

SredniVashtar wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 am
Dear All,
I am a 59 y.o. male professional from Rome (Italy)
Professional what?

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Welcome!
_ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

SredniVashtar

Post by SredniVashtar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:35 pm
SredniVashtar wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 am
Dear All,
I am a 59 y.o. male professional from Rome (Italy)
Professional what?
economist

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 am

Welcome, Andrea.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Jez.

Post by Jez. » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Welcome to the forum.
I enjoyed reading your introduction!

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Welcome! That was a great introduction :)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:11 am

Forgot to say MrsSweetie and I have been to Italy a few times and love the country. Rome is a wonderful city and it’s on our list to return to one day.

Are you a football fan? Do you support Roma?
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

SredniVashtar

Post by SredniVashtar » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 am

sweetie wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:11 am
Forgot to say MrsSweetie and I have been to Italy a few times and love the couany ofntry. Rome is a wonderful city and it’s on our list to return to one day.

ehm...
I am from Venice, and been dropped here in 1987. Rome is a nice place for tourists, not for locals. I like soccer to some extent, but not any of the local teams.
In case you plan to come back, let me know in advance: I will take you around, and we can also talk about our common views.
Cheers,

Andrea

ps: I guess you already know: "Andrea" in latin countries is masculine, in anglo-german ones is feminine. It derives from Greek (anèr, andròs) that means "man".

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Welcome here, Andrea. How wonderful it is to find someone who seeks what you are seeking. May you will have a happy ending.
sweetie wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:11 am
I'm a hard-core football fan. Juventus is my favorite Italian team ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose