When do things feel real?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DesertRose

Re: When do things feel real?

Post by DesertRose » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 am
Things feel more real now. We had our first serious discipline since we started over I rule that I hate but have broken three times now. Apparently the third time he was determined to make an impact and show me that he actually was capable of following through and hurting me. Thanks everyone for the support!
When it felt real, did you have a second thought about DD?
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 am

DesertRose wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 pm
Mel41 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 am
Things feel more real now. We had our first serious discipline since we started over I rule that I hate but have broken three times now. Apparently the third time he was determined to make an impact and show me that he actually was capable of following through and hurting me. Thanks everyone for the support!
When it felt real, did you have a second thought about DD?
Second thoughts, no. I was surprised at how I reacted to it, both physically and emotionally. But I didn't doubt that I still wanted it.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

geeman

Post by geeman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:26 am

My wife has always been domineering but the way in which she spoke to me changed when we adopted an FLR. The first few months of lectures were admittedly odd. Being spoken to like that is not something most adults experience. However, it is now common in our home. I don't see it as weird, I see it as a woman totally owning her position in the home. So for me, I love it.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 am

Mel41 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 am
Second thoughts, no. I was surprised at how I reacted to it, both physically and emotionally. But I didn't doubt that I still wanted it.
This makes me happy indeed.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:23 am

Mel41,

Yes, I was going to suggest that it might start feeling "real" after the first or second "real" discipline session. If it is done right, then it won't seem like a game or a role as easily. But it definitely feels that way in the beginning.

Nate

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks for the feedback everyone! While I'm still trying to sort out how I feel about the reset, I am glad that it happened, just so we could both know for sure that he was capable of it.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:10 pm

I know this is a way old post, but I just came across it and had to respond. My wife and I have been spankos for our entire 25+ year marriage. We did a lot of role-playing spanking activities, but in the end, it's all just fantasy, right? Last year, my wife and I started a cooperative DD arrangement. So, the punishment became real. But the problem is, after all the years of role playing, the question of what we were actually doing became a bit complicated. At one point, I thought, hey, we are role-playing a long-term married couple who adopted a DD arrangement, with rules and penalties, and now I'm punishing my wife for a rule break. Great! Except, holy shit, that's actually what is happening. Fantasy? Reality? I have to believe that the long-term spanko couples out there that adopted aspects of the DD world or adopted a DD lifestyle have had some problem with the overlap.

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Thanks for reviving this thread, Rand E. StrapEffect and I wanted something real from the start... We just didn't know how to define real in the lifestyle we were seeking. It took weeks of looking at books and articles... countless hours of discussion... and letter writing... followed by months of what sometimes felt like trial and error.

There were a number of glorious, memorable discipline sessions. There were a few dismal failures... and someone would say "Well, that didn't work like I thought." Communication was predominant through the building process. We learned from each other. We established rules and motivational training. She set the consequences... and still has the authority to discipline as she sees fit. We tried different implements. And she has her favorites.

It felt real through the entire process... but it feels even more real at the moment of confrontation.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:24 am

StrapHater wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:10 pm
Thanks for reviving this thread, Rand E. StrapEffect and I wanted something real from the start... We just didn't know how to define real in the lifestyle we were seeking. It took weeks of looking at books and articles... countless hours of discussion... and letter writing... followed by months of what sometimes felt like trial and error.

There were a number of glorious, memorable discipline sessions. There were a few dismal failures... and someone would say "Well, that didn't work like I thought." Communication was predominant through the building process. We learned from each other. We established rules and motivational training. She set the consequences... and still has the authority to discipline as she sees fit. We tried different implements. And she has her favorites.

It felt real through the entire process... but it feels even more real at the moment of confrontation.
Heh. I gotta ask. What are her favorites?

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:13 pm

The leather paddle she used at the start finally broke a few years ago. It probably should be bronzed and mounted. She uses a hairbrush for warmup and favors a leather belt for the heavy lifting. Her finishing move will always be the strap. She has two now... a long rubber one and a folded leather one.