Disciplined for being unladylike

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Briannahong

Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:31 am

Thank you all for your comments! A sore bottom via maintenance spannings has kept me thinking twice about disrespecting my HoH especially so overtly!
He was 100% in the right, and I feel the experience (and the structured MD to follow) has accomplished its goal in ultimately bringing us closer as a unit!

Sorebooty

Post by Sorebooty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Lol!!! I read this thread and I think it’s a hilarious situation 😆 My HOH and I are waaaayyy too comfy with the farting...she wouldn’t bat an eye if I waved a fart at her in private, but different strokes...(hehe). Looks like the main issue was disrespecting him more than just being “unladylike”.
I guess just be a little bit more discreet with your farts and it’ll be a non-issue in the future 😉
Good luck! 💨

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Yeah, we’re good! Been holding back on cutting the cheese around him lol. Now I get my discipline for other reasons...plus the maintenance spanks (which I need) 😆

Sorebooty

Post by Sorebooty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Glad you all are doing well! Looking into the maintenance discipline aspect myself...just from scrolling around some posts it seems like something I’m in need of!

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am

Believe the “hype” maintenance discipline is a huge factor that keeps me where I need to be!

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:16 am

I agree! maintenance gives a nice fresh referral to what will happen but worse should I be tempted to speak without thinking. Also helps keep me submissive.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Exactly! I can be a bit of a handful when I go too long without some hard love!

Sorebooty

Post by Sorebooty » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm

whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm
Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm
whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:33 pm
I yelled the hubs for farting two days ago, because it was annoying the hell out of me when I was trying to get ready, and I ended up getting the paddle.

That’s rough! Fortunately my HOH is really discreet in this department. Is this something you could address with him?

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.
😆 does he still try to fart for laughs when you just woke up? The only equivalent I can think of is giving him a Dutch-oven first thing in the morning and give him a taste of his own stinky medicine lol
Don’t know if your relationship would allow something like this, but it’d show him why you were being so bitchy!
Best of luck!

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Omg so funny!

whisk32

Post by whisk32 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:00 am

Sorebooty wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm
whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm
Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm

That’s rough! Fortunately my HOH is really discreet in this department. Is this something you could address with him?

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.
😆 does he still try to fart for laughs when you just woke up? The only equivalent I can think of is giving him a Dutch-oven first thing in the morning and give him a taste of his own stinky medicine lol
Don’t know if your relationship would allow something like this, but it’d show him why you were being so bitchy!
Best of luck!

No, but I did let one rip in the car while we were traveling during CHRISTmas... then turned the heat up and locked the windows.