Intro

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
katiemcdaniels1027

Intro

Post by katiemcdaniels1027 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi All
Very nice to meet all of you. I am sort of new to the lifestyle. My husband (E) and I attempted to practice DD about a year ago and we did so many things wrong we just gave up. We recently brought the dynamic back into our marriage and we have been much more successful this go round. I honestly never though I would be into spanking until I read the 50 shades of grey books. But I still didnt stumble upon DD until looking online for ways to improve my marriage. Somehow I ran across a blog about DD and a lightbulb just went off in my head. My husband and I are both very religious so the male led marriage seemed natural to us but I have always had a problem submitting. I can say that I am stepping into this role nicely, although painfully :shock: . I have been searching for a way to chat with people and am very happy I came across this forum. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

femalefirefighter

Re: Intro

Post by femalefirefighter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Welcome!! :D Happy things are going better this time around. Look forward to chatting with you more!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Welcome.

Post often. We are all friends.

Nate

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Welcome to the forum. Although I'm kinda of a newbie myself.. but it already feels like home. I'm sure you will have a great time posting and learning from these amazing people. You will love it here.

DesertRose

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Hi Katie:)
Key

the couple

Post by the couple » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:44 am

Welcome!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 am

Welcome Katie. Glad you are trying again and it’s going better. This is a welcoming place. Feel free to post questions as you’ll learn a lot from the responses...at least we did.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, or cause any offence