Do/Would You Hide Your DD Lifestyle From Your Kids?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
chrisn

Re: Do/Would You Hide Your DD Lifestyle From Your Kids?

Post by chrisn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:28 pm

I was raised in the south also but never got spanked, though I remember others getting paddlings in school. I was already fascinated by spanking at that point but feared finding myself on the receiving end of one, so I went out of my way to behave.

I'm not against spanking children at all. In fact, I don't think it's a coincidence that school shootings and kids roughing up their parents have become more common as anti-spanking has become more common. There's a great book called Nurtureshock that turns a lot of parenting ideas on their head.

As for revealing domestic discipline to your children, I guess that largely depends on the children themselves. I would probably keep it private unless they overheard or walked in on it.

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:46 pm

I agree Chrisn,

As I said earlier...it is plainly obvious that this nonspanking idea isn't working out too well.

I was never paddled at school either. Never even had a detention.

As for telling your children, I wouldn't unless they were old enough to ask and understand. And then only maybe.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 am

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm
Hello,

I have always wondered about that. Those of you who have kids ..
  • Do you give/receive spankings in front of your kids?
  • If not, do they know about it?
  • How do you hide it from them?
I have two kids...12 and 9. No we do not spank in front of our kids, but I have had my bottom swatted in front of or around them.
I am mostly spanked at night when the kids go to bed. Most of the time we hide it the best we can. Other times he isn't concerned about who hears it or if we get caught. (He uses quiet implements for those times.)
So .. We have strong suspicions that our oldest knows and doesn't say anything. But we really don't want them to know about it.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 am
DesertRose wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm
Hello,

I have always wondered about that. Those of you who have kids ..
  • Do you give/receive spankings in front of your kids?
  • If not, do they know about it?
  • How do you hide it from them?
I have two kids...12 and 9. No we do not spank in front of our kids, but I have had my bottom swatted in front of or around them.
I am mostly spanked at night when the kids go to bed. Most of the time we hide it the best we can. Other times he isn't concerned about who hears it or if we get caught. (He uses quiet implements for those times.)
So .. We have strong suspicions that our oldest knows and doesn't say anything. But we really don't want them to know about it.
I believe it's the best approach. And if you got caught, you'd probably want to explain it to them.
I could be your future submissive wife