Newbie with a red hiney

DesertRose

Re: Newbie with a red hiney

Post by DesertRose » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello,

I have been looking for such a forum for sometime. I'm very much interested in DD lifestyle and looking forward to apply it with my future-husband. It's not just a desire, but a need. It's great to meet like-minded people.

Nice to meet you all! ;)

Duncandeedee1

Post by Duncandeedee1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

My advice even though I'm a novice:
1) Do your research. There's lots of very different ways DD is used. Some are very sexual, some are religion based, some are relationship based like this one.
2) Talk to your HoH.
3) Do boot camp as a trial to see if you can hang with it. It's not for the faint of heart.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:21 pm

brookley wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:59 pm
Hi there :)

Firstly, I personally thing that a spanking a day for two weeks is a lot. I don't think many of us get spanked that often for actual infractions, so don't take this as too much of a glimpse into what it will be like. In one of the most recent posts on the site, Chelsea explained that two spankings in one week was a lot for her, if that gives you any perspective. But I think that also just depends on the dynamic you and your husband settle on. It sounds like you guys are just sort of testing the waters, which is a good plan.

Secondly, I've definitely wavered. My husband and I actually took a break from the lifestyle for almost two years because the way we were going about it just wasn't working. We have recently reintroduced it, and it is going much more smoothly this time, so doing some experimenting like it seems you two are doing is probably a good way to go about it. I would recommend that, when your two weeks are up, you both sit down and discuss what worked for you and what didn't so that you can be on the same page going forward. I wish my husband and I had done that the first time around.

Finally--you got this!! Honestly, it's not easy to work every day to submit, and it's definitely not easy to accept punishments of any kind (especially spankings) but the rewards are so worth it. There is usually a lot of tension between my husband and I, and it makes for a bad environment for us and our children. Since re-implementing, things have been so much better. It's just two weeks. You can get through it, and when you do you'll have started yourselves on a really great path. Good luck! :)
Brookley,

What are the aspects that did not work with you in your first DD?

DesertRose