Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Important threats will be linked here.
SurrealSD

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by SurrealSD » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:25 am

Not dd related but my last boyfriend accidentally sent an erotic pic of himself to his mom instead of me!!
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:32 am

SurrealSD wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:25 am
Not dd related but my last boyfriend accidentally sent an erotic pic of himself to his mom instead of me!!
:shock: oops!! :lol: My brother and my oldest daughter’s dad have the same name...that’s caused problems more than once in text messages lol
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

geeman

Post by geeman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:35 pm

We know one other couple that is in a CDD relationship. We met them at a party a couple years ago through mutual friends. The subject came up quite accidentally because this woman's husband scolded her in front of us. Nothing major, he just gave her that look that Kate and I know all too well. So of course, my wife being who she is said, "They need to know their place don't they?" while gesturing at me. To which he smiled, looked at his wife and replied, "yes, or they'll get bent over my knee". Well that was that. Kate and this gentleman walked off together and I was told later, shared some helpful insights with each other. We have seen them since but again, in a public setting. We've never gone out, just the four of us though Kate has expressed she may wish to do that some day.

Miras

Post by Miras » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:51 am

Anyway, I would rather not say about this community/lifestyle to my friends, who are too normal, so I told at least something to my father. He knows I am weird and some of his attitudes are pretty typical. When I once mentioned idea of wife spanking before him he said in a quite pleased way :"Dream of every man!". And he is used to me being kinda weird. I think when I´m going to practice it, I might be a little more open about the whole thing.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe

right now

Post by right now » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Hello, I have only told one close personal friend that I discipline my wife. There may be others who see the hints and guess. I definitely wish the practice were more open. Unfortunately there are many who demonize it. I believe discipline should be a normal part of the discussion before getting married, and I hope one day it will be openly acknowledged as a regular practice.

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:00 am

right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:35 pm
Hello, I have only told one close personal friend that I discipline my wife. There may be others who see the hints and guess. I definitely wish the practice were more open. Unfortunately there are many who demonize it. I believe discipline should be a normal part of the discussion before getting married, and I hope one day it will be openly acknowledged as a regular practice.
We´ve actually recently discussed it. I think it really could solve a lot, but unfortunaly it could also introduce some problemtic trends into society. But after all, that´s why we should freely discuss.
Faktor IV of MdI

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:58 am

Sorry for double post, but this is sort of humorous continuation about my father. He recently commented that he starts to be curious if my mom would offer herself to DD. But that wouldn´t happen in a million years....
Faktor IV of MdI

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

geeman wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:35 pm
We know one other couple that is in a CDD relationship. We met them at a party a couple years ago through mutual friends. The subject came up quite accidentally because this woman's husband scolded her in front of us. Nothing major, he just gave her that look that Kate and I know all too well. So of course, my wife being who she is said, "They need to know their place don't they?" while gesturing at me. To which he smiled, looked at his wife and replied, "yes, or they'll get bent over my knee". Well that was that. Kate and this gentleman walked off together and I was told later, shared some helpful insights with each other. We have seen them since but again, in a public setting. We've never gone out, just the four of us though Kate has expressed she may wish to do that some day.
I'm so curious about the look you're talking about... can you post a picture of someone'a giving that look? ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose