Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Important threats will be linked here.
nicolelinn45
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:52 am
Location: Southern Ohio

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by nicolelinn45 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:28 pm

My husbands best friend knows and it is no big deal. No one else knows. I wish we could be more open and just live our DD lives in public. Too many feminatzi's (feminists) out there! You never know what they may do to complicate your life thinking that they know what is best. I guess that is why we have sites like this.

Nic

MikeG
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:35 am

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by MikeG » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm

My wifes best friends knows and also her mom. No big deal luckily, but we also wish we could be more open about it. As others said, too many feminists out there

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by Miras » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:01 am

MikeG wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm
My wifes best friends knows and also her mom. No big deal luckily, but we also wish we could be more open about it. As others said, too many feminists out there
Well...
1) We must declare that most of thrashing husbands have absolutely nothing against thrashed husbands.

2) We must use this school of feminism as our founding stone - http://disciplinedfeminist.blogspot.com/

Among other things... I honostly long for harmony and equal rights and as I said myself, I have slight ideological/psychological problems with DD, but this can be eventually overcame for the entire society, if it proves to be objective problem solver and abusers will be still prosecuted.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by NateG » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:51 am

nicolelinn45 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:28 pm
My husbands best friend knows and it is no big deal. No one else knows. I wish we could be more open and just live our DD lives in public. Too many feminatzi's (feminists) out there! You never know what they may do to complicate your life thinking that they know what is best. I guess that is why we have sites like this.

Nic
I completely agree. We should be able to be more open with it.

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by Miras » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:42 pm

NateG wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:51 am
nicolelinn45 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:28 pm
My husbands best friend knows and it is no big deal. No one else knows. I wish we could be more open and just live our DD lives in public. Too many feminatzi's (feminists) out there! You never know what they may do to complicate your life thinking that they know what is best. I guess that is why we have sites like this.

Nic
I completely agree. We should be able to be more open with it.
In my other post I´ve called the opening process "Coming out of woodshed". Sometimes I think it will be the first giant society-wide revolution of the 21st century.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Online
Evena
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by Evena » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 pm

I wish I could, but I got a public job, which would be economic sucide. And i could count on a trip to the womens shelter, regardless of my own whishes. So no public coming out for us.

Much love

Evena

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by NateG » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:24 pm

yep....sad...but that is probably true.

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by Miras » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:49 am

This would be complicated for a lot of people, but what we need is presentation by internet vloggers, preferably by submissive partners. The only one I registered is Yahshell (who might have done 2 posts on this very forum - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=343) from the YouTube channel about "Black Domestic Discipline" . I consider it a little strange, but I guess African Americans like to stick to their community.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by Miras » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Another update from my family: Dad told my aunt (his sister). She´s worried about me.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Post Reply