Reviews of the Guide To Domestic Discipline

Important threats will be linked here.
Clint

Reviews of the Guide To Domestic Discipline

Post by Clint » Fri May 18, 2018 9:12 am

Half a year ago I asked you guys about your opinion on our Guide To Domestic Discipline ( https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Domestic-D ... discipline) , because it didn't have any reviews yet.

Today we've got 7 reviews - thanks for those who reviewed it! Time to look into these reviews again, and I'd like to ask you guys if you have already read the guide (and if so, has it helped you).

The best review, in my opinion, is from YourCartIsEmpty1989 (five stars!)
Very well written, realife circumstances with helpful tips. I'd recommend this to anyone interested in improving their marriage! Hard to find factual DD informaton books that are not Erotica oriented, and this is full of information for both the HOH and submissive partner. This is a must have for anyone curious about this lifestyle.

This couples domestic-discipline.net was also very helpful with weekly updates for both roles. They even include monthly relationship building "couples challenges".
I'm not sure if he / she is on the forum as well, but anyways, thanks for this review. Very helpful!

The most negative review was from " j lee" and "Amazon Customer", each gave it three stars. Their comments:
its ok
Intriging
I wouldn't call these reviews helpful, but at least they didn't give 1 star. So far, mostly positive comments.

My question is now:

- Have you read the guide, but not reviewed it? If so, why?
- Has it helped you advancing your DD relationship?
- Did you find anything that you didn't like / any suggestions to improve it?
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Lovely

Re: Reviews of the Guide To Domestic Discipline

Post by Lovely » Sat May 19, 2018 7:19 pm

We will buy the book and review it for you as soon as we're able. :-)