Post Spanking Dialog

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Olivia

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Olivia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 pm

So I'm not required to say thank you, but I've come to say it almost every time (after a lot of time and consistency) ... I do get some sort of reflection time before a punishment either in the corner or just in the bedroom, every time.! That time allows me to see why I'm going to be punished and to reflect on his side of things and how my actions have affected our family.... so when he does spank me I'm fully ready for it, know I deserve it and afterwards I want to thank him because I know it wasn't easy for him but I'm grateful we can move on... our day isn't ruined and no resentment or hidden feelings...I have only had reflection time after a spanking a few times, only when I fairly needed it but I don't think it's something I'd want every time bc I don't always need it (I don't think) but I'm ready to continue on with our day

Emily

Post by Emily » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am

I’m not required to say thank you after a spanking, but as others have said, I generally do because despite my sore bottom I am thankful that he loves me enough to care about my behaviour and discipline me when I need it. I’m also thankful that once the spanking is over we can both move forward and there’s no resentment or grudges being held. We’ve probably all heard of or witnessed situations where both parties hold a grudge and spend days not speaking to each other and situations like that make me truly thankful that a spanking from my fiancé wipes the slate clean, at least until the next time I find myself in trouble.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Emily wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am
I’m not required to say thank you after a spanking, but as others have said, I generally do because despite my sore bottom I am thankful that he loves me enough to care about my behaviour and discipline me when I need it. I’m also thankful that once the spanking is over we can both move forward and there’s no resentment or grudges being held. We’ve probably all heard of or witnessed situations where both parties hold a grudge and spend days not speaking to each other and situations like that make me truly thankful that a spanking from my fiancé wipes the slate clean, at least until the next time I find myself in trouble.
This is one of the reasons why I desire DD in my future marriage. I hate, I really hate the idea of not speaking to each other out of resentment.. it could build up with time and drive a couple away from each other. Having a system like punishment (if it's done right) helps to move on and to even bring a couple closer to each other than ever before.

I think when a sub genuinely thanks their HoH for a punishment, it helps the HoH to be more consistent.. because they would feel appreciated.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose