Trying DD for the 3rd time from Ca

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Laguerita

Trying DD for the 3rd time from Ca

Post by Laguerita » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 pm

HI!
I have been with my partner for 7 years now and I feel our relationship is going downhill! Stress is taking its toll! My boyfriend just mentioned to me recently he is tired of me trying to control everything he does. I didn't even realize it until he said something. I notice it alot now! I hate it! We have tried DD in the past but can't follow through because I have quite the temper and find it extremely difficult to submit to a spanking. He gives up and thats the end! Hopefully we can be successful this time around. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Clint

Re: Trying DD for the 3rd time from Ca

Post by Clint » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Laguerita wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 pm
HI!
I have been with my partner for 7 years now and I feel our relationship is going downhill! Stress is taking its toll! My boyfriend just mentioned to me recently he is tired of me trying to control everything he does. I didn't even realize it until he said something. I notice it alot now! I hate it! We have tried DD in the past but can't follow through because I have quite the temper and find it extremely difficult to submit to a spanking. He gives up and thats the end! Hopefully we can be successful this time around. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure we'll help you with your consistency :)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Nswife

Post by Nswife » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Welcome! We have been on here for a few months now and the support is wonderful. It is hard to submit to spankings at first but when you start to see the positive direction your relationship goes in it becomes easier. Don't think it ever becomes 100% easy but worth it. Good luck!

katiemcdaniels1027

Post by katiemcdaniels1027 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm

I just want to tell you that I had the very same problem. E took it as me not being fully committed to the lifestyle and he would tell me that it made him want to give up. We actually did give up at first but we are back at it for a second time around and things are much different. One being my mindset, I absolutely do not like the pain of a spanking, I do like playful spankings as long as they arent painful, but I have to remind myself that I did it to myself and that I deserve what is coming. Number two being his mindset has changed from the very beginning. I had to sit down and try to explain to him why I NEEDED him to continue to be stern even when I didnt WANT him to be. Remind him that a spanking hurts! Bad! Most people are not going to want to submit and that its something you are going to have to work on and will get better at it in time. Also remind yourself that this is for your own good.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:53 am

Welcome Laguerita. Good luck. It’s not easy but well worth it. Keep going.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, or cause any offence

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:17 pm

3rd time lucky hoepfully