Light bruising?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Kerry

Re: Light bruising?

Post by Kerry » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm

I believe a lighter spanking warm up does help prevent bruising but I can’t explain why. Bruising just fades. I don’t believe any remedy changes that.
Key

irunlolarun

Post by irunlolarun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Agree, slower and lighter spanking to start with prevents bruising but once its there, there's not much you can do to speed up the fading. I do recommend being on your best behavior to prevent another spanking during healing time, because it will make the bruise way worse. I know from experience. :o

PennyG

Post by PennyG » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:25 am

We have found taking 4 ibuprofen, such as Advil, before bed as an anti-inflammatory will limit bruising in the morning. However as the evil HoH I'd prefer he has the bruises and tender spots to remind him to be good.

But in rare occasions where his butt might be seen by others the next day I will allow it. Or ice packs to sit on immediately after a good spanking stops the bruising too, however it also stops the pain in its tracks which reminds you that you got a spanking.

Rare occasions if you are wondering would be a doctors appt in the next day or so, or maybe in the summer when we will go to the beach and his butt might be seen. Some people today may call the authorities if they see as much as a scrape on someone and call it spousal abuse. I don't want to have to say to the officer "Well he was a bad boy" or make him explain "Yeah, my girlfriend had to discipline me last night for not doing my chores" and wait for the.... "But aren't you like 45 years old, sir?" :D

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:57 am

It would be nice if those who saw bruising on a wife or husband's butt would just smile knowingly and with approval of a deserved spanking instead of "calling the authorities" whoever the heck they think they are.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Arnicare Gel works miracles for bruising.

Lingerie spanker

Post by Lingerie spanker » Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Joshua89 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Not a cane and not a paddle!!!!! be happy and try to use the belt to learn before it gets more serious implements. you'd one day regret suggesting a more severe implement :lol:
cbaader wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 pm
Josh, we just started out. What would be something else to use? I’m getting spanked but I’d say at 50%. Trying to set boundaries and what not. He does a warmup with his hand. Prolly 10 or so growing with intensity. Then about 15 with a belt.
Would a leather paddle or a thin/light wood paddle be better than the belt?

Mel

Post by Mel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:52 am

https://www.puritan.com/homeopathic-058 ... eam-033655

Daddy and I found that the Arnica Cream helps a lot with speeding up the healing of bruises. They have a herbal pill you can take that will help with swelling and bruising as well. We have not tried it yet but are planing on ordering it on Wednesday to try. I bruise do to anemia so I get the Arnica cream. However I am not allowed on a punishment to use it till day 3. Maintenance it is given right after the punishment and I usually walk away with little to no bruising. Hope this helps!
~ A Committed Wife Named Mel
" GOD doesn't want me to be a 'FIX HIM' wife. GOD wants me to be a 'LOVE HIM' wife."

BillDD72

Post by BillDD72 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:35 am

I take vitamin E supplements and the bruising I used to get seems to be gone. Though if it were a harsh punishment I might still be pinkish or tender in the morning but not bruised. Also you might try a vitamin e oil on your bum before a spanking to keep the skin from stretching too much by being chaffed by the belt. However in my experience this sometimes can make it feel (from the spankee side) a lot more sensitive.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 am

Don't use a belt, especially a narrow belt. I quit that a long time ago. I had trouble landing it flat, so sometimes, instead of a nice crisp slap, it landed with a thud from the edge hitting the skin first. Wife no like. Depending on the level of force, this can bruise or leave welts that would not otherwise occur. Get something with a broader surface, a leather paddle or slapper that is (literally) made for spanking. Land it flat on each cheek for that nice crisp slap across the entire surface of contact. You can paddle some pretty good fire into your partner's bottom without bruising or welts, just experiment and work up to it, plus it's lots of fun figuring it out. :P

FrozenPeas1

Post by FrozenPeas1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 pm

He usually has me take a warm shower first followed with rubbing lotion. This seems to help and it stings a gazillion times more. I know I'm going to behave for sometime after when he does this.