How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
darrone

Re: How do you spank?

Post by darrone » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 am

Emily wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am
I do sometimes get corner time before the spanking, but it's also been used as a stand alone punishment as well.
"Stand alone punishment" is a perfect definition of corner-time, Emily ;)

Firm hand

Post by Firm hand » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:23 am

darrone wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 am
Emily wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am
I do sometimes get corner time before the spanking, but it's also been used as a stand alone punishment as well.
"Stand alone punishment" is a perfect definition of corner-time, Emily ;)
Hey Emily. Yes definitely is a perfect definition.

Do you find corner time as a stand alone punishment works well for you?

Do you have set times to stay there? Are you clothed or made to remove any clothing for extra effect?

Hope your having a good day.

Emily

Post by Emily » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Yes, I do find that corner time as a stand alone punishment works well for me, especially when I get worked up about something and need time to calm down before I make things worse for myself. I normally spend between 15 and 30 minutes in the corner and I’m normally fully clothed, but I have been sent back to the corner after a spanking with my bottom still bare at times.

Firm hand

Post by Firm hand » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Emily wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:22 pm
Yes, I do find that corner time as a stand alone punishment works well for me, especially when I get worked up about something and need time to calm down before I make things worse for myself. I normally spend between 15 and 30 minutes in the corner and I’m normally fully clothed, but I have been sent back to the corner after a spanking with my bottom still bare at times.
Thank you very much Emily for your insight. We did try corner time today and it seems to work well for time to reflect and think about her behaviour. She had corner time after her spanking so she was bare bottom standing in the corner.
Thank you again for your experiences.

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:06 pm

My Husband always spanks on my bare butt. Usually OTK and sometimes laying over a wedge or on the bed with my butt propped up pretty high. Mostly OTK. He uses his hand sometimes at the end of a spanking as he is reminding me how I am going to behave. I never have warm up. He uses mostly a variety of paddles (various thickness, holes) He has this antique clothing lint brush which is EVIL! He uses his belts. He uses an off billet he bought. It is a leather strap used for horses. He has cut switches off tree's and has made me cut some switches as well. In my opinion, my husband spanks pretty hard. Lately while over his knee getting spanked he makes sure that I always keep my feet on the ground and spread, hands away from my butt. This is so hard not to protect my butt, he will swat me harder if I disobey. It is not excessive but he does get his point across to me; It has really helped me understand that I need to be submissive and obedient especially during punishment. I am glad he has started to do that because I have been inadvertently swatted on my hands and feet and ankles.

My 'corner time' is not in the corner anymore. It just did not work for me. He now makes me lay on the bed with my butt exposed and propped up. This really works for me. It is a very submissive and vulnerable position and makes me think about what I have done and what I am about to receive from my husband. Way better than corner time for me. He will use it before and after discipline sometimes.

Why does he discipline like this? He is the man and can I guess. It does get results. I am very calm and well behaved wife afterwards and have a special love toward my husband.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.