How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
fredsimms

Re: How do you spank?

Post by fredsimms » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:01 pm

I make her kneel first fully nude, put some soft cuffs on her wrists so she can't reach back (she's new at this), make her go over my lap and give her a very hard hand spanking. I have a thick paddle too, but she has made sure to mind enough that we haven't had to use that Yet.

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:14 am

fredsimms wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:01 pm
I make her kneel first fully nude, put some soft cuffs on her wrists so she can't reach back (she's new at this), make her go over my lap and give her a very hard hand spanking. I have a thick paddle too, but she has made sure to mind enough that we haven't had to use that Yet.
Wow, cuffs! I bet that puts her into "right" mindset!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 am

Thats the idea

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:58 pm

I always get bare bottom....well bare everything! I am not allowed any clothing. It is extremely humbling.

- He has several paddles of various size and thickness including holes in some. I think this is husbands favorite.
- His hand which actually feels very very heavy.
- His belt, which I purchased for him not knowing he would use it on my butt. I just like buying clothes.
- Razor strap
- Switches. He cuts them sometimes and I have been made to get my own. These leave very concentrated areas of sting, pain and welts.
-Bath Brush a few times. It is very heavy.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:48 pm

nicolelinn45 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:58 pm
I always get bare bottom....well bare everything! I am not allowed any clothing. It is extremely humbling.

- He has several paddles of various size and thickness including holes in some. I think this is husbands favorite.
- His hand which actually feels very very heavy.
- His belt, which I purchased for him not knowing he would use it on my butt. I just like buying clothes.
- Razor strap
- Switches. He cuts them sometimes and I have been made to get my own. These leave very concentrated areas of sting, pain and welts.
-Bath Brush a few times. It is very heavy.
i/We dio the same type of thing. 90% of the time my wife is fully nude with spanking sessions. It does seem to have a humbling effect which is what we are looking for. Even if she wears any clothing its only high heels and/or panties at most and even panties have to be pulled down to her knees beforehand.

Gandalfthered

Post by Gandalfthered » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 pm

Otk, hand then hairbrush. Yeowch!