Saying hi from the UK

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Firmand

Saying hi from the UK

Post by Firmand » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 am

Hello everyone and how do you do,

Just a quick hello from a traditionally minded Christian gentleman who is new on here but not to DD or CDD, and who firmly believes in traditional marriage and the sacred and eternal principles of the marriage covenant and in the eternal importance and significance of mutual love, respect, regard, sacrifice and of wifely submission to her husband, and of husbandly leadership, rule and sacrifice for his wife and potential eternal companion...and in trying to follow our Saviour and His perfect teachings and example in the Scriptures, despite the broken hearts and tribulations that many of us must pass through in this (currently) fallen world.

Enough for now as I am generally a private and discreet person, perhaps in time I will have the opportunity to get to know one or two of you enough to share a little more of myself, meanwhile I look forward to contributing where useful my experience and insight, wishing you all continued and future success and joy in the deeply intimate and beautiful relationships of trust that we all seek.

Olivia

Re: Saying hi from the UK

Post by Olivia » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:57 am

Welcome!!!

Emily

Post by Emily » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Hello, welcome!

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:01 pm

Well hi Olivia, hi Emily, hi AWE_1993! and thanks for your kind welcomes, hope that you all are having a lovely afternoon or evening...and being suitably well behaved - or masterful :o - as the case may be lol :D
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men."(John 1:4)

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:12 am

Firmand wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 am
Hello everyone and how do you do,

Just a quick hello from a traditionally minded Christian gentleman who is new on here but not to DD or CDD, and who firmly believes in traditional marriage and the sacred and eternal principles of the marriage covenant and in the eternal importance and significance of mutual love, respect, regard, sacrifice and of wifely submission to her husband, and of husbandly leadership, rule and sacrifice for his wife and potential eternal companion...and in trying to follow our Saviour and His perfect teachings and example in the Scriptures, despite the broken hearts and tribulations that many of us must pass through in this (currently) fallen world.

Well said and Welcome.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:43 pm

Hi Nic! and thank you too for your kind welcome, have prayed to our loving Father in Heaven that all on here may have continued revelation, joy and growth in finding and living with someone worthy of the beautiful principles of DD and CDD...that you may be led to and blessed with beautiful marriages that feel divine now and may become eternal in nature through Him who desires to make this possible for us all.
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

BillW

Post by BillW » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Welcome, Firmand. New-ish here too, but I can see you're a welcome and valuable addition.

Onward and Upward !

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Thank you Bill, how kind! Great to be amongst like minds and talented people, bless you all.