Practicing DD in a family home

User avatar
DesertRose
Posts: 630
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by DesertRose » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:35 pm

ScottishHusband wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:30 pm
When I read posts like this one, I realise how fortunate I am not having kids around. SheWhoMustBeObeyed can administer a sound thrashing on my bare bottom whenever and wherever she chooses.
I think there are pros and cons to every situation.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Paul_PWE
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:39 pm

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by Paul_PWE » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:35 pm
I think there are pros and cons to every situation.
Absolutely agree Miss Rose, even though we still don't have children of our own, I wouldn't trade the joy of having them around for anything. We must balance our priorities and adapt to every situation to make life work, DD or not.
Last edited by Paul_PWE on Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnthonyHOH
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 am

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by AnthonyHOH » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:38 am

We have two children. Both are under the age of 10. A couple of days ago I had to discipline my wife mid day and our discipline sessions always take place in our master bathroom. It's quite large but my younger was in the living room watching television and my older was at school. Our spankings last about 10 minutes. Took her in the bathroom, took care of business and came right back out. I personally think all implements produce some kind of noise but paddles are definitely the loudest. We also have a cane but that is for the longer spankings and those are always done at the end of the night when the kids are asleep. The cane is very quiet though.

KirsiK
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:11 am

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by KirsiK » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:04 am

I know that most couples in domestic discipline relationships try to hide the spanking from the children and I understand why they do it… it can be really awkward and lead to embarrassing situations if the children know about it. However, children are really smart and experts on everything regarding their parents… so, I question if one really can keep domestic discipline hidden from the children in the long run.

The parents might think that the children do not know what is going on, but often they know MUCH more than the parents think they do. However, since the parents try to hide the domestic discipline from the children it becomes something taboo and secret that the children do not dare to talk with their parents about… and that`s not good. Or worse… the children know that something is going on, but they do not understand what. Which might make them draw the wrong conclusions, worrying about abuse or that the parents will get a divorce.

I know that this is difficult, but I would recommend not to underestimate the children and never lie to the children. Instead, even though it is awkward and embarrassing, talk and explain what is going on to them. Let them ask questions and answer and explain as well as one can. I am not saying that the spankings need to happen in front of the children, but that they should know about them (they probably do anyway) and if they hear a spanking it`s not the end of the world in my opinion.

Jacob HF
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 am
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by Jacob HF » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 pm

My older children know that I had sex with their mother. But I never announced that I was doing it.

Similarly, they know that I was in charge of my wife, but they don't need to know all of the details.

They may be surprised someday when I give paddles to my sons-in-law.

--Jacob

nevelo
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:12 am

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by nevelo » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:39 am

I just became a member, and this is an old conversation, but it's very important.
I very much agree with Kirsik and Jacob: nothing is kept secret from children for long. And if they find out, it can be a serious trauma for them. Whether they find out that they know or not. It can be a trauma where at the very least, parents lose credibility. It can derail their lives forever.
It's important that they not only know about it, but that they know about it from the first moment. If you tell them only when you think they are old enough, it is the same thing: severe trauma for sure.
If you don't keep it from them, they will ask questions and you will have to answer honestly, but always only what they understand at that age.
But you should never practice DD in front of them. There is no need for spectacle.
And if the children feel sorry for their mother, it's the mother's job to explain to them that she deserved it and that it hurt their father to beat her because she loves him so much. But punishment takes care of that. They move on with love and a clean slate.
There is no other solution.
(sorry for the faulty English)

Maya_M
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by Maya_M » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:50 am

nevelo wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:39 am
I just became a member, and this is an old conversation, but it's very important.
I very much agree with Kirsik and Jacob: nothing is kept secret from children for long. And if they find out, it can be a serious trauma for them. Whether they find out that they know or not. It can be a trauma where at the very least, parents lose credibility. It can derail their lives forever.
It's important that they not only know about it, but that they know about it from the first moment. If you tell them only when you think they are old enough, it is the same thing: severe trauma for sure.
If you don't keep it from them, they will ask questions and you will have to answer honestly, but always only what they understand at that age.
But you should never practice DD in front of them. There is no need for spectacle.
And if the children feel sorry for their mother, it's the mother's job to explain to them that she deserved it and that it hurt their father to beat her because she loves him so much. But punishment takes care of that. They move on with love and a clean slate.
There is no other solution.
(sorry for the faulty English)
I totally disagree with your last parapgraphe. It is totally Not my Job to tell the Kids that I or any other person in the world deserved it to be beaten. No. Never. Not a child. Not an adult. Nobody deserves to be beaten. I'm doing this because I WANT this form of Lifestyle, of relationship. But their mother don't deserves to be spanked.

nevelo
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:12 am

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by nevelo » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:59 am

There is only one difference between us: you mean one thing by DD and I mean another.
It will become clear when you write down why you want it. What does DD mean to you?
- Punishment? You say NO.
- Game?
- Pleasure?
- Or something else? What?

Maya_M
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by Maya_M » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:50 am

nevelo wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:59 am
There is only one difference between us: you mean one thing by DD and I mean another.
It will become clear when you write down why you want it. What does DD mean to you?
- Punishment? You say NO.
- Game?
- Pleasure?
- Or something else? What?
It's not about pleasure or Game, it's about respect for Human beings and human rights. No one has the right to Beat someone else Just because He or she thinks that the deserve it.
The only reason why a HoH is not being punished himself for beating his wife, is because the both willingly agree that they both (especially the TiH) want this kind of relationship including punishment.
Neither me or my husband would ever tell the Kids that I deserve to be punished. What should they think "oh its OK to spank my mother If I'm thinking she is wrong" or "oh my friend was a total dick the other day, He really deserves to be beaten. I'll do this" or "I think the skirt of my new Girlfriend was too short when she was Out, so I just beat her - because I think she deserves it?" No, the only reason because their mother is being punished by their das, is because both of them not only agreed to live like that but love to live this life Out of an deep desire- which only ist between them and not because someone thinks that someone deserves punishment..

Summer
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:29 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by Summer » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:31 am

nevelo wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:39 am
I just became a member, and this is an old conversation, but it's very important.
I very much agree with Kirsik and Jacob: nothing is kept secret from children for long. And if they find out, it can be a serious trauma for them. Whether they find out that they know or not. It can be a trauma where at the very least, parents lose credibility. It can derail their lives forever.
It's important that they not only know about it, but that they know about it from the first moment. If you tell them only when you think they are old enough, it is the same thing: severe trauma for sure.
If you don't keep it from them, they will ask questions and you will have to answer honestly, but always only what they understand at that age.
But you should never practice DD in front of them. There is no need for spectacle.
And if the children feel sorry for their mother, it's the mother's job to explain to them that she deserved it and that it hurt their father to beat her because she loves him so much. But punishment takes care of that. They move on with love and a clean slate.
There is no other solution.
(sorry for the faulty English)
Beating your spouse isn’t DD.

Perhaps this is a language barrier issue.

Spanking in DD = consensual
Beating in any marriage = nonconsensual and wrong

That’s my opinion, however.

Post Reply