Have you ever been spanked anywhere besides your house?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Bubbaman

Have you ever been spanked anywhere besides your house?

Post by Bubbaman » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:03 am

We have a little weekend road trip coming up, and a truck or roadside spanking is likely to say the least. Just wondering anybody else’s experiences with the such, how you went about it, and it’s effectiveness.

-Jesse
HoH to Jessesgirl; love her to death, even when she misbehaves.

Emily

Re: Have you ever been spanked anywhere besides your house?

Post by Emily » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:14 am

I've never been spanked on the roadside, but if I misbehave in the car then I will get spanked once we reach our destination if it can be done in private or I'll get spanked as soon as we get back home. The last time we went away we stayed in a cottage and I did get a spanking while we were there.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:53 pm

I've been spanked on quite a few road trips :( .... Where I live there are a lot of pull over spots and hiking trail parking lots that are usually fairly empty, he'll pull into one of those if need be. I've also been spanked in busier parking lots (like restaurant on Friday busy :oops: ) but I really trust him when he says that no one can see in. Or I'm spanked when we get where we're going... both if I act up bad enough....
He keeps a paddle in each of our cars in case he needs it (which has cut down on the number of times he has had to use one)... but I'm either put over his lap or over the seat (with the door open)... typically, he'll give me enough of a spanking that I smarten up but not a full blown punishment like I'd get at home or hotel.... there's not so much of a lecture but he'll tell me he's not going to accept my attitude (it's always my attitude in the car! )- that it better change- am I ready to behave
They are kind of "turn it around before you get yourself in real trouble" spankings and for that purpose they're successful ... they usually last the car ride home and longer

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:57 am

Yes, most commonly in parking lots, or if he needs to pull over on a long drive, rest stops. :shock: Today, I was stressed and starting to snap at him a lot. My HOH wasn’t having it anymore.

Well, he pulled over by a near by park, and told me get the paddle from the glove compartment. I refused at first, and pleaded with him not to paddle my behind right here; we were almost home, but he just shook his head.

He cut off the car, opened the doors (said he wasn’t putting on air conditioning when I had been so rude), and lit into me (or should I say my booty :lol: ) with a paddle and belt. I am typing this with a very sore bottom, 😩 AND I know deserve it.
My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore with frequent and firm discipline.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:06 pm

No, never. It's been threatened, but I thank goodness, not needed. Closest I ever came was at my brother's house, but that was for dishonesty, which is the offence that calls for the harshest discipline in our house. Phil was afraid I'd be too loud. ( I was, the next day. 😣)

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:46 pm

I haven’t been spanked per say anywhere outside the house but I have received a hard swat a few times while out shopping due to my temper and attitude. I know he would never do a spanking while out and about, not even in the truck.

🌞
We all need some sunshine in our life 🌞. Live, laugh, love and support one another.

Linds

Post by Linds » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 pm

I have had a few quick swats while shopping. No one was around and if they were they probably would think we were playing around. I don't know why it happens but I usually get an attitude when we are in Target or Walmart. I think I get stressed. After the swats I am told to sit on the bench near the exit.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:25 pm

I got spanked a few times on road trips in the back of the van or the front seat of the truck in empty or semi empty parking lots. Also at a friend's house. And in our room in a summer house on vacation with his family.
He has swatted me in the front yard. (The houses are real close together.) He has and will pop me on the butt in public.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:25 pm
I got spanked a few times on road trips in the back of the van or the front seat of the truck in empty or semi empty parking lots. Also at a friend's house. And in our room in a summer house on vacation with his family.
He has swatted me in the front yard. (The houses are real close together.) He has and will pop me on the butt in public.
Oh my :lol: