Starting boot camp next week

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Bubbaman

Starting boot camp next week

Post by Bubbaman » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:07 am

Hello, my wife (Jessesgirl) and I are fairly new to this lifestyle, but while we have no real marital issues, believe this could bring us even closer to each other and only strengthen our relationship; while correcting what small behaviors need some attention.

We will be committing to it 100% and will be going through “boot camp” next weekend. She has been spanked on many occasions already, but has never had corner time (and she’s dreading it right now), but she will next weekend lol. Would love to discuss with those that have already been doing it, or those that may have any advice or suggestions. Would be happy to hear about any rules, homework, punishments, or ideas that could be beneficial (I know each relationship is unique, but ideas are never a bad thing).

Also could use an implement suggestion as we’ll need a new one to implement with boot camp. Her spankings are always given on the bare bottom, right now she mainly just gets the paddle, but has also received the cane on one occasion; right now I think we’re deciding between the belt and the wooden spoon/spatula, but open to other ideas.

Here is a link to her intro as well: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1528

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)
HoH to Jessesgirl; love her to death, even when she misbehaves.

leenicolelinn

Re: Starting boot camp next week

Post by leenicolelinn » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 am

Welcome and good luck in boot camp.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:53 am

Welcome!

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:59 am

Welcome

We always try to spank to the point of acceptance. (Until she stops fighting the Spanish ng and accepts it), so I cannot use the number of strokes to determine the severity. Consequently, I use the choice of implements. Here and what my box of tricks contains (least severe to most)

Paint stirrer (5 gallon bucket type)
Wooden spoon
Tawse
Paddle style hair brush
Leather strap
Paddle
Loopy Jonny (coax cable)
Loopy Jonny (window screen spline)

During a spanking I usually alternate between two (sometimes three) implements to vary the impacts to keep the bottom from going numb.

Happy to answer other questions.

Phil

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Per Phil......Loopy Jonny (coax cable)
Loopy Jonny (window screen spline)

This must be a 'dude thing'.....What is a window screen spline? I think I know what coax cable is (what comes in for your TV?) that black cable?
Sorry didn't me to hijack; just had a question.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:23 pm

Window screen spline is the (typically) black cord that they use to hold the screen to the frame.

https://www.amazon.com/ADFORS-Spline-12 ... 980&sr=8-5

Yes, Coax is the cable that is used to carry "Cable" TV.

https://www.amazon.com/CIMPLE-CO-Connec ... 18&sr=8-37

Phil

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:32 am

Thanks Phil, that clarifies it. I am sure ML appreciates your creativity! 😊

Nic

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Honestly, I would suggest just reading a lot on here before then. Your question was loaded and a lot of them have been answered separately on each topic. Everyone would be writing novels if we tried explaining our whole systems down here in one post.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:32 pm

I will address the corner time since that (for me) was an extremely hard battle. Give clear commands like what to do with her hands, no fidgeting, DO not turn and peek a look lol, and also what the consequence for breaking any of that is (like added time or a few strokes with the cane etc.). For me it helps during when he talks about his expectations and reminds me what to focus on. welcome to the group ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:18 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:32 am
Thanks Phil, that clarifies it. I am sure ML appreciates your creativity! 😊

Nic
:shock: Horrible things, those loopys.

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕