Newly Weds

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Luckylady

Newly Weds

Post by Luckylady » Sun May 10, 2020 9:26 pm

Hello! My husband and I are both 49yrs old. We have both been in D/D relationships prior to us getting together. His was in his 20's for a short time. I was in my early 40's with mine. Both of our relationships turned abusive. We have discussed this and believe that at this time in our lives and learning from our past mistakes that this is the lifestyle we believe is right for us. We have been married for only 3 weeks, and I got my first and only (so far) punishment spanking after 2 weeks. There was no warm up, no warning that this was going to be punishment he just had me bend over with my face in the pillow and he went to town. It did not take me long to figure out this was punishment and yes, I knew what i had done, I layed very still and took my punishment until he told me it was over and I could get up. Getting this out of the way and now I know what I am in store for if I misbehave, helps me a lot. I was a perfect angel all week and I know that I will not ever try to get into trouble just to get spanked. I don't ever want to disappoint him or make him angry. His maintenance spankings are just enough to keep me walking the line. I am glad that I found this forum. We have read a few of the stories and find them very helpful.

Emily

Re: Newly Weds

Post by Emily » Mon May 11, 2020 2:04 am

Welcome! :D

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon May 11, 2020 6:46 am

Welcome
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Lesley

Post by Lesley » Mon May 11, 2020 6:58 am

Welcome.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon May 11, 2020 10:09 am

Welcome!!

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Welcome!