Excited to join!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
KaitlynJ

Excited to join!

Post by KaitlynJ » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Hey, Great to meet you all!

I’m 21 and from the UK and I’ve recently been exploring Domestic Discipline. I have always had this inner feeling that I needed discipline - punishment, consequence and structure were never a big part of my life. As a newbie to this realisation a lot of people from other forums ect have suggested to start in the BDSM scene, but I know that’s more sexually orientated and that’s not what I’m after. I’m hoping to hear your stories on how you discovered Domestic Discipline and how you met your other halves, and gain some knowledge on this lifestyle. Then after that, the plan is to eventually meet someone!

Miras

Re: Excited to join!

Post by Miras » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Welcome, KaitlynJ, hope you´ll find what are you looking for!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Welcome!!!

Emily

Post by Emily » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:09 am

Welcome! :)

Cowboy spanks

Post by Cowboy spanks » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 am

Good luck, take your time and follow your needs/wants this way. Remember life is n a dress rehearsal, we have one shot to live our lives, hopes and dreams, so pursue those things.

BooksandBelonging

Post by BooksandBelonging » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:40 am

KaitlynJ wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:18 pm

I’m 21 and from the UK and I’ve recently been exploring Domestic Discipline. I have always had this inner feeling that I needed discipline - punishment, consequence and structure were never a big part of my life. As a newbie to this realisation a lot of people from other forums ect have suggested to start in the BDSM scene, but I know that’s more sexually orientated and that’s not what I’m after. I’m hoping to hear your stories on how you discovered Domestic Discipline and how you met your other halves, and gain some knowledge on this lifestyle. Then after that, the plan is to eventually meet someone!
Hi KaitlynJ, young female from the UK here too!
This sounds very similar to where i was at your age (8years ago for me,) I'd finally found a name to what I craved and needed and tried to practice in relationships. You've found this forum much sooner than I.
The problem i find here in England is that it's so taboo, people only seem to understand the bdsm side of things, it even had me convinced i was a masochist when i was younger until i figured out there was a structured approach to it. So glad you questioned this advice.
Do you find the same here? Hopefully you'll get better advice from those who understand. It's huge to find something like this to make you feel normal, I hope you feel welcome here.
My end goal is the same as yours though- eventually! But i have had years if experience, and the approach still has me frozen even now.
I really hope you get much encouragement here to achieve what you hope for.
I hope you find this community as supportive and informative as I have!
Hope to hear more from you
BB x

KaitlynJ

Post by KaitlynJ » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Thanks so much, it’s so much better knowing that I’m not alone in this situation. I too agree that it’s such a taboo here, it almost makes you feel ashamed that you have those feelings so I can’t imagine what it must have been like for you until you also discovered this forum. I’m so glad that you’ve been able to gain knowledge from here, it gives me a lot of hope and I also wish you every success in your own search!

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:19 am

KaitlynJ wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Hi KaitlynJ , Welcome :)
Last edited by Ruby on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vincenzi's Wife

Cutie

Post by Cutie » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi Kaitlyn, welcome and hope you have met up with some amazing people here who will help you on your way.
Empathise with what has been said regarding BDSM. It seems something most people turn to when they are looking for discipline when they find that it is predominately about sex. Hopefully eventually you will find things different here, I know I did and it was what I was looking for and not the BDSM :). Good luck.

Cutie
Looking for her HoH

NateG

Post by NateG » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Welcome,

glad to have you join us.

Nate