Spanking! Who knows? Why?

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
crickee

Spanking! Who knows? Why?

Post by crickee » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:23 am

Obviously Domestic Discipline can be a very personal & sensitive subject. Even more so when spanking is part of it. Are others aware of your disciplinary arrangement? Relatives? Moms, dads, siblings? Friends? Other couples? For that matter, are you acquainted with other couples that practice it? Do you socialize with them?

If it's yes to any of the above, how did they become aware of it? Did you divulge it proactively? Let it slip? Reveal it because of suspicion or extreme curiosity by others that you came in constant contact with? Who wouldn't you tell & why?

Over the years I've followed a lot of DD and spanking related sites. I recall one where the woman was the dominant in the marriage, although it seemed she was not a super strong HOH. Still, in the final analysis, she was the boss. She had two sisters. An older one, a lesbian, knew all about the arrangement. The younger knew nothing. And the woman's parents seemed not to know.

Then there was another woman that I read of, who was in a seemingly more traditional male HOH arrangement. She wrote of the time she was with a bunch of her girlfriends. They were chatting away and somehow, inadvertently, she let slip she had been spanked by her husband. Been so long ago I've forgotten exactly how her friends reacted but it didn't seem like it was monumental shock.

Quite some years back I was driving a secretary and myself from work to a bar where employees used to congregate on a Friday night after work (It was just a short drive from our office). She was pretty, cute, saucy, smart and married and fun to work with. We never ever had a sexual relationship but enjoyed each other's company.

For whatever reason, she was teasing me aggressively and constantly. And rather than holding back because I was truly getting annoyed, that seemed to somehow egg her on. I pulled the car over to the side of the road & I am pretty sure she had no idea what was going on, because I didn't give her any warning. It was a company car with a front bench seat. I just pulled her right across my lap & flipped up her skirt. She had on pantyhose and what looked like plain panties underneath. I'm thinking I gave her no more than a dozen but they were good firm spanks, with her kicking and protesting. We didn't talk that much the rest of the drive to the bar. It looked as if she was still processing what happened.

The last part was fascinating. We walked into the bar & everyone else was already there at one big long table. She sat on one side & I , more or less, opposite. Almost the very first thing she said, loud enough for the whole table to hear was, "He SPANKED ME!" One older woman chuckled and said, "Kinky". But that was about it as far as reaction.

I'm not sure if I'm making any point, except that it seems to me. woman are much more comfortable discussing this subject without much embarrassment. I think this is true no matter who is the HOH. Am I right?

My apology for perhaps going off on another of my tangents but I am curious to hear what discussions you might have with others that become aware of your DD relationship. What would they like to know? What do they REALLY want to know? How much do you tell them? Do you think any are encouraged to consider a similar arrangement. A you happy and fulfilled enough with your own that you would really like to convince others to follow?

Sorry for blabbing so much.

Olivia

Re: Spanking! Who knows? Why?

Post by Olivia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:47 pm

We haven't told anyone in our personal lives and I don't think we will (unless someone asks) ... there have been a few couples who I think would benefit from dd but I don't think we'll be bringing it up
My husband will correct me wherever we are.... he's discreet about it but there have been times when a friend has asked, What? when he has had to count and I know he's been asked what he'd done to get me to do- whatever it was, etc.
The closest we've come has been with people walking into our house while I've been being punished- :oops: no one has asked any questions lol so we haven't offered any explanations
Lol I can't believe you spanked your coworker! :lol: how long ago was that?

crickee

Re: Spanking! Who knows? Why?

Post by crickee » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:50 pm

<<Lol I can't believe you spanked your coworker! how long ago was that?>>

Hard for me to believe as well. It was quite a few years ago. Actually several decades ago. She was a pistol and we remained good friends long after we both left that company. It was a small office and a division that was part of an even bigger company. She was the only true secretary but worked for several of us. Very smart and incredibly efficient and what can best be described as a saucy personality, which she controlled quite well at work but after five on a Friday she loved to have fun & could get just a little crazy. Never too crazy.

The thing that bugs me now when I think of all the times I saw her and talked to her, long after we had both left, was what was she thinking as she teased me & what, if anything, did she think about being spanked. I do remember that there was a time or two after that spanking that she would be teasing me & as soon as I started to reach a hand towards her, she would pull back out of arms reach & just grin. I guess she just couldn't give up teasing but had decided one spanking was enough.