Sitting Comfortably. Or Sitting at All

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
crickee

Sitting Comfortably. Or Sitting at All

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:46 am

Is there any threat older or used more often than, "You won't be able to sit down for a week!" Yet I doubt anyone (at least anyone I know), has been unable to sit the same day. But maybe not comfortably. So if you are the spankee, do you just hate having a tender posterior, post spanking? Or, if you were honest, does that burn, itch or throb give you a certain degree of inner warmth for your relationship with your disciplinarian. I remember reading some years back of a study they had done with men. It suggested they had found a treatment that would do away with facial hair permanently (It was a lie. No such treatment), would they want the treatment. An overwhelming majority of men didn't want it. Obviously, as much as men seemed to hate shaving, facial hair was tied into their masculinity.

So, if you could get a spanking that hurt like hell while it was going on but had zero discomfort afterwards...would you want that. What would be missing besides the glow and special sensitivity "south of the border?" How 'bout the spanker? Will you deny that you get, at least some satisfaction, from the squirms and flinches of a properly spanked spouse, when their derriere is in contact with a hardwood chair, bench or stool?

Olivia

Re: Sitting Comfortably. Or Sitting at All

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:11 pm

After being spanked- I don't mind when it is sore afterwards ... but it's not that often I really feel pain after where it's difficult to sit or I have to sleep on my stomach (but it has happened)
I've sat wrong on a bruise and have had to readjust and I remember once I was spanked before going out to lunch and they walked us by all the comfy booths to sit us at a table with wooden chairs, oh, I remember that!
I always feel very close to my husband after I'm punished but typically the spanking hurts like hell then it's kind of over-
I hadn't really thought about or noticed the sensitivity after a spanking until some posts I've read here...I'm finding that I'm noticing it more now
As I'm noticing it more I don't mind it and I'm able to kind of laugh or joke about it - I don't get any sympathy though

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:57 pm

That's a very cute & informative response, Olivia, thanks. But you piqued my curiosity about a couple things. First you said, "as THEY walked us by all the comfy booths". You used the plural. Was there more than one couple? Inquiring minds (Okay, just my mind probably) want to know. Care to share what preceded the walk to wood (Chairs). I caught the last part of that line, "oh, I remember that." So somethings tells me you REALLY remember THAT! Please indulge us (Okay, ME).

And since I'm already prying; but you also suggested that you had been spanked hard enough to have to sleep on your tummy. So was that a bedtime spanking? Do you get many of those? And since I brought it up, if you had a choice, would you mostly prefer a bedtime spanking. As perhaps opposed to a first thing in the morning spanking? You know I'm tempted to make a separate post on that very subject. Has anyone brought that up before?

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Lol no other couple, just they as in the hostess,... a couple of friends were there eating though lol
Yeah what preceeded was I got my butt paddled good lol - usually I'm fine to sit after a spanking but I remember feeling that one for a while after and walking by all the padded booths to the hard chair was like come on really lol
There was at least once I slept on my stomach... it actually wasn't a night time punishment but if I'm remembering correctly it was in the morning! That was courtesy of the paddle and naughty stick :(
I'm spanked at night very rarely because well, I'm settling for bed so it's difficult to get in trouble when you're sitting quietly watching tv.... he'll smack my butt when he tells me to go to bed and I don't listen but very rarely does that happen
He spanks me more in the moment of when I deserve it he doesn't wait to a specific time or day of the week or anything - I don't think I'd prefer spanking at bedtime because after I'm spanked I kind of have an energy to behave and love him kind of inspired to do well, I think I'd find it difficult to sleep and since getting a good night's sleep is one of my goals I think it'd be counterproductive
I don't recall anyone talking about time of day- I think if they have talked about it it was probably a long time ago

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 pm

A friend of mine that is even older than I am (hard to believe), says one of the downsides to getting as old as we are (one of many), is that everything has a tendency to remind you of something lese. So you find yourself forever going off on tangents. The one your last response triggered is something else that has intrigued me about a Domestic discipline household. How often are spankings promised well ahead of time of application?

Sounds as if that is seldom the case in your family. I just wondered if any of the HOH ever use it to increase guilt or angst in their beloved regarding the misbehavior. In other words, letting them stew for hours, or a day about the severity & duration of the paddling to come. I guess that might be considered cruel & unusual punishment.

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Here I go off on another tangent. I have to spend more time looking at the preview before I click send. You (Olivia) said about being so sore from the naughty stick. Couple months ago a lady disciplinarian gave me a very firm, sound & long spanking. She introduced me to the naughty stick and proceeded to use it on the previously undisciplined inner butt cheeks. Requiring me to keep them pulled apart. I felt that spanking well into the next day...BUT the part the naughty stick worked on (I mean ALL the portions there) was tender for close to a week. She claimed never to have used it before. I have my doubts about her claim. But I didn't think it wise to mention that.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:40 pm

crickee wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 pm
A friend of mine that is even older than I am (hard to believe), says one of the downsides to getting as old as we are (one of many), is that everything has a tendency to remind you of something lese. So you find yourself forever going off on tangents. The one your last response triggered is something else that has intrigued me about a Domestic discipline household. How often are spankings promised well ahead of time of application?

Sounds as if that is seldom the case in your family. I just wondered if any of the HOH ever use it to increase guilt or angst in their beloved regarding the misbehavior. In other words, letting them stew for hours, or a day about the severity & duration of the paddling to come. I guess that might be considered cruel & unusual punishment.
I always administer punishments as soon after the infraction as possible. Usually that means that evening, but there have been a few times when I was able to give a punishment midday without little ears overhearing.

Only once have I allowed a punishment to wait until the following day. We were visiting family, and the risk of being overheard was to great.

Phil

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Same here, as soon as possible- I mean I've had the knot in my stomach waiting because we're at work, in public or someone's around but he doesn't warn me and wait as any kind of tactic and I'm grateful for that! For us, if I have to be spanked it's because I messed up or I'm actively messing up and I/we just want to get back to harmony and happiness

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 pm

The sting on my bottom lasts at least 24 hours from the initial spanking. I don’t mind it because it’s a constant reminder of what went wrong and what needs to be done to make sure it doesn’t happen again. The only thing that makes me a little bashful is that I go to the gym frequently and I’m always conscience of another guy seeing my butt all marked up in the locker room. No one has ever made a comment but I’ve been in there frequently with a pretty sore butt.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:00 pm

:oops: yeah I feel ya! I have been spanked quite a few times before going to appointments where the professional has seen or had the potential to see my punished bottom... only once though has someone actually said something! Oooo you have a big bruise, ooo another one here- lol I just said, yeah I know-
But I'd imagine if it's people you workout with you probably know them on some personal level- which is so much different than what I've experienced