? I think I'm spanked: Too Often (Much). Not enough...

Olivia

Re: ? I think I'm spanked: Too Often (Much). Not enough...

Post by Olivia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:00 pm

I usually choose the paddle or strap... the strap for lesser things and the paddle if it was a little more serious.... i will :? choose the naughty stick if I was really out of line - he obviously decides the intensity that they're used!
I'm not really sure why it falls like that! Sometimes if I was paddled not that long ago I'll choose the strap because the paddle sucked and vise versa lol so kind of switching it up
The harder he uses the strap more I hate it......but that's true of any implement he'd use.... but really stands out to me with the strap.....So, I really just don't know lol

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Olivia wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:00 pm
I usually choose the paddle or strap... the strap for lesser things and the paddle if it was a little more serious.... i will :? choose the naughty stick if I was really out of line - he obviously decides the intensity that they're used!
I'm not really sure why it falls like that! Sometimes if I was paddled not that long ago I'll choose the strap because the paddle sucked and vise versa lol so kind of switching it up
The harder he uses the strap more I hate it......but that's true of any implement he'd use.... but really stands out to me with the strap.....So, I really just don't know lol
I can relate, I say wow that paddling really sucked I hope we can use something different next time. Then I will get the two tail strap and say that sucks I miss the paddle :lol: it is a lose lose for us with implements I suppose. I'm getting spanked often lately and really hope to improve soon. Just need to get up to speed with my chores and slow my rude talking down a bit.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 pm

:lol: it certainly is a lose/ lose situation between us and the implements! I hope you're able to get back on track soon!
(I like to get chores done first thing so that way they're done and out of the way!)

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 pm

Olivia wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 pm
:lol: it certainly is a lose/ lose situation between us and the implements! I hope you're able to get back on track soon!
(I like to get chores done first thing so that way they're done and out of the way!)
I don't know if my HOH is just fed up or what? But I have had more than just regular chores. Have the garage cleaned out by sunday etc honey do's that aren't just my regular daily things. And the week before of unfinished stuff is carrying over, on top of the new stuff. I love the ambition, and the final result, but it is a painful journey

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 am

Oh my goodness! Well, best of luck!!!

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Thank you

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Olivia wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:00 pm
I have always thought that a strap/belt hurts more than a paddle. This idea has changed ever since I joined this forum 😉
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Lol yeah the strap and the paddle both hurt ..... the belt, pfft! I don't know, I can't even! The worse (but most short lived) pain I've experienced with a spanking

crickee

Post by crickee » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:37 pm

I'm not sure if impressed is the right word, Olivia, but it's the best one I can come up with. If I understand correctly, you get to pick what you're are spanked with. So, of course, I'm curious. Has this always been the case. Can you pick your husband's hand? I'm not trying to be smart there. I guess I'm trying to see how you arrive at your choice. Do you try to be totally objective? Or is one of the elements your state of mind or physical sensitivity. In other words, do you ever say to yourself, "I've been incredibly naughty, hubby should give me the belt tonight". Or is it more..."Hmm? I haven't had the hairbrush in awhile."

Is that the only input you have? In other words, does your hubby determine the duration and the firmness of application. Does he ever question your choices? Are you able to suggest shorter discipline? Or for that matter longer, if you feel deserving of it?

Yes, impressed is the right word, as I sit here composing these questions to you. I'm afraid if I was in your position I'd most always be picking the hand, if I had freedom of choice. Consider yourself a role model for spanked spouses. Whisper in your husband's ear, he's a very lucky man.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Ummmm.... it hasn't always been the case and it's not always the case now, but for the most part- I'm left to choose...
:? His hand, I honestly can't remember if I actually made the mistake of choosing that or I think I just knew better (not that his hand is a walk in the park!) I don't think he uses this exercise as a test but to have me think some about what I deserve, maybe to put some of the responsibility on me? He's never really told me.....If I didn't take it seriously though....I know my bottom would pay the price!
I think I answered some of your questions on the topic already? But he definitely chooses the duration/ intensity of every punishment!
So, I'm not sure how or really why I choose what I choose but sometimes I can still feel the paddle so I pick the strap... the strap (if he's not too upset) hurts me less than the paddle so if I haven't been that naughty I might choose the strap....I will choose the naughty stick if we really don't like how I behaved- (mostly because he'll take it out anyways)
My husband is very fair and reasonable and I'm pretty invested in the rules that are set so I think I am pretty objective throughout punishment... I trust his judgement to punish me so I try not to ask for less or to justify my behavior (I mean it happens but not that often and I try for it to not happen as does he) - as for asking for more :lol: no .... lol every now and again I might say, I'm surprised you didn't spank me, he'll explain his decision- I'll thank him and try to go from there
You're very kind but I'm the lucky one, he's amazing!!