Cutie's Intro

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Cutie

Hello Everyone

Post by Cutie » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Oh my goodness I just cannot believe that I have finally found out what my yearnings were after all these years with so many many tries with disastrous results.

I am from England and at present no partner :) and have tried the conventional route but something was missing, so went down the BDSM route and found serious problems. I only have my visions of how I want to live the rest of my life but with no partner that's not going to happen :).

I would like to think that my failing searches have not been because I have a disability because if someone loves you and wants you to be the best you can be, a disability should not stop them from obtaining that. At the same time having a disability should not be a signal for abuse.

I am sure I will learn so much from the postings here on this site and maybe that is as far as I will get, I sincerely hope not :).

Thank you so so so so much, for at least I have this.

Cutie

Olivia

Re: For all members!!

Post by Olivia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Glad you're here! Best wishes!

Miras

Re: Cutie's Intro

Post by Miras » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Welcome and best wishes on your search!
Last edited by Miras on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Welcome, Cutie. Best wishes and good luck 🍀
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Jx1023

Post by Jx1023 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Hello! Welcome! 😊

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:34 am

Welcome! :)

BooksandBelonging

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by BooksandBelonging » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:37 am

Cutie wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:29 pm
Oh my goodness I just cannot believe that I have finally found out what my yearnings were after all these years with so many many tries with disastrous results.

I am from England and at present no partner :) and have tried the conventional route but something was missing, so went down the BDSM route and found serious problems. I only have my visions of how I want to live the rest of my life but with no partner that's not going to happen :).

I would like to think that my failing searches have not been because I have a disability because if someone loves you and wants you to be the best you can be, a disability should not stop them from obtaining that. At the same time having a disability should not be a signal for abuse.

I am sure I will learn so much from the postings here on this site and maybe that is as far as I will get, I sincerely hope not :).

Thank you so so so so much, for at least I have this.

Cutie
Hi Cutie, welcome
It's nice to see someone else from England and I can also very much relate to your story! Looking forward to some discussions!
Lots of luck here