Thank you for giving me a place to belong

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Sassyclouds

Re: Thank you for giving me a place to belong

Post by Sassyclouds » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:54 am

Thank you all for your advice. That was really sweet 😊

Lee, I have already been to court. So don't worry. My lawyer told me to look neutral...no emotions. My lawyer said don't let the Judge see how hurt, sad or angry, I am.

I did really good in the child support/child custody hearing back in June. I got full custody, obviously. I asked for it and my soon to be ex didn't fight it. Well, he had already told his dad he wants to start over with his new girlfriend (mistress, half his age 😲 ). It was his dad who told me Mike never wants to see or talk to our kids again. His dad turned on us, but he usually answers my emails... I tried to get him to just say hi and hug our daughters...just spend a few minutes with them, at his dad's house for Christmas...just a few minutes. His dad did buy my kids Christmas presents. He won't help with gas, rent, etc, but bought them some toys and clothes.
Clothes are good ❀ Mike hadn't seen or talked to them in a year, almost. Now, we will never see or even speak directly to each other again. Anyway, Mike told his dad no. He said he does not even miss our 10 and 5 yr old. He's evil to hurt our babies like that 😠

Then, we went to court again in November to get that awful Separation Agreement thrown out. I signed without reading and under duress and it was so unfair since he gave himself almost everything and I signed alimony away, etc., I told you before. So, I had to testify. I was so nervous. I was so scared. Me and my kids' future depended on getting that Separation Agreement thrown out. So, I told the truth. Plus, the Judge was shocked at how awful and unfair that Separation Agreement was. Mike got up and was hateful and lied and lied omg!! He was admonished by the Judge for his attitude and disrespect. What did I ever see in him? As you all know, I won. Thank God πŸ™

The next court session will be the last. It's the actual divorce. It's to divide (fairly) all are assets. It's to see if he will be ordered to pay my legal fees. And, how much of our debt I'll have to pay. He was a big spender. He spent a lot on his guns and shop equipment, computers, etc. He had a great job with great benefits and fixed people's computers on the side for cash...secretly. It is also to have the Judge declare us legally divorced. Oh, and it's to change my Alimony (I hope it won't go down, not that he pays me...) and to tell me how long... I hope I get it forever, or until...if...I remarry. I need that and child support desperately. Plus, in 8 yrs, my 10 yr old won't get support payments from her daddy anymore. I have to help her. My 5 yr old will always get child support since she has Down Syndrome. Well, as long as she is still living at home. Some Down Syndrome adults do really good now πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ™β€πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ™β€πŸ™
Here to learn more πŸ˜‰
Here to share my experiences
Here to help 😊
& Be helped πŸ™
I HAD DD ❀
DD WAS SO SPECIAL TO ME
I miss having an HOH πŸ˜”

oldfashionedwife

Post by oldfashionedwife » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:37 pm

I hope it all goes in your favor...Your ex deserves to pay thru the nose for all he has done to you and your children...My heart goes out to them. and You are so right about the opportunities kids with special needs have. It is a great thing for them.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:05 pm

Thank you!! You are so sweet ❀
Here to learn more πŸ˜‰
Here to help 😊
& Be helped πŸ™
I HAD DD ❀
DD WAS SO SPECIAL TO ME

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:01 pm

Dear Sassy

I really hope that things go well your situation sounds so distressing

You deserve better and I hope that it gets to a place where you both can coparent to reduce stress and anxiety in the kids...

So much love to both you and Lee!!!!

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Busylady6 wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:01 pm
Dear Sassy

I really hope that things go well your situation sounds so distressing

You deserve better and I hope that it gets to a place where you both can coparent to reduce stress and anxiety in the kids...

So much love to both you and Lee!!!!
Thank you! Everyone seems to be so nice and supportive here 😊

My soon to be ex is suppose to put our house up for sale in February 2020. Next month. It was ordered by the Judge. Well, not only did he and his mistress move into our house back in September 2019, but they are still living there!!

I didn't know we both could go to our house. We have a mutual no contact between us. I had exclusive rights to our house until September 4, 2019. Then, he was allowed to go in and get his stuff and fix the place up and prepare it for sale. I thought he had exclusive rights. So, he and his little homewrecker moved in!! Well, I decided to go see my house for the first time since September 4, 2019. I made sure his vehicle was gone. I had the court order on me. I had my phone on record just in case, to protect me.

Well, my soon to be ex changed the locks!! I immediately called my lawyer and told him.

Then, Mike tells his lawyer I went to the house and was screaming and yelling at him. He told his lawyer I have been harassing him. I was devastated. Once again, Mike is trying to hurt me. He already tried to put me in jail once by lying. He is just so mad because he has to move out. He's so mad that he has to sell the house.

FYI... I haven't seen my husband since court on 11-25-19. I haven't talked to my soon to be ex husband since February 2019. That's almost ONE WHOLE YEAR AGO!! So, Mike saying I'm talking to him are just more of his many lies. I cried so much yesterday.

Him cheating on me and quickly abandoning me and our little kids and refusing to see, talk or pay for our 10 and 5 yr old is awful enough... But, he's not satisfied with the pain and cruelty he's shown already. I am afraid of my husband. Mike hates me so much. He is completely different than he was almost 19 yrs of us being together. So, again, I may love and miss my husband from when we met, fell in love, married and had babies....but, the man he has become since a year ago, really, really scares me. What's he going to do to me and our little girls next?
Here to learn more πŸ˜‰
Here to help 😊
& Be helped πŸ™
I HAD DD ❀
DD WAS SO SPECIAL TO ME