Punished for Online Posts

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DisciplinedWife

Punished for Online Posts

Post by DisciplinedWife » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:04 am

Has anyone here been punished for their online posts? Will they be willing to discuss the same? How did the punishment change their online behaviour?

Lauren

Re: Punished for Online Posts

Post by Lauren » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 am

I never have been. All my posts have been honest and my prospective of the situation. I don't feel you can be punished for that. If there was ever anything Brandon did not want me to share on here, I wouldn't. If I did, I would accept the punishment.

Chamed

Post by Chamed » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:46 am

As HOH, I don't think I would, except If she was spending to much time and neglecting other responsibilities. Then, like other forms of negligence, I would restrict it. And if needed, punish her. Communicating here I feel is important and not like gossiping or being entertained.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:29 pm

A few years back I had to make a formal apology on a post once in another forum because I broke a rule. And admit I was spanked for it and grounded for a while.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:27 pm

I do have some restrictions mainly involving staying anonymous (unless given permission to give more info in PM). If I disrespected anyone I would be held accountable also.

Mainly the opposite has been used for me. He has forced me to write a reflective post a few times as a punishment for my behavior at home.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Emily

Post by Emily » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:47 am

I’ve never been punished for something I’ve posted online (at least not yet), but like Beauty said, I have rules about what I am allowed to post and I know that breaking those rules will have severe consequences for me. And yes, I’d also be held accountable if I was ever disrespectful towards somebody online.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:17 pm

I was punished once for causing trouble for another person.
I had posted something that caused someone else to get into trouble
I can’t remember exactly the circumstances of the situation I just remember that I am mindful about advise as a result
I felt worse causing someone else to get in trouble because she listened to something I said as a suggestion. I did not care that I got into trouble for this and it has not occurred again

This was quite some time ago so I apologize for not remembering details

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:39 am

Thanks for the answers. I have been punished multiple times for online posts. I have pretty strong political opinions, which is not a problem, and I have many-a-times lost my decorum in online political discussions, which is a problem. I have also sometimes waded unnecessarily in political discussions or given a political tilt to non-political discussions. My backside has always felt the close acquaintance of the cane in such situations. Because of multiple transgressions, I am required to keep a copy of all my online responses. Not maintaining the dossier is a 12-stroke offence (upgraded from 6 after two transgressions).

My last punishment for an online post happened last December when I wrote a post that ostensibly aimed to encourage a person to continue with DD but was really a vehicle to boast about my obedience and pain tolerance. My hubby understood my intent and announced a 6-stroke punishment. However, I argued that it was actually aimed to encourage DD and I should be praised rather than punished. When I became too persistent in my defence and crossed over to disobedience, he simply said "twelve". I started shaking when I heard the dreaded word and started pleading for a clemency and reversal. Thankfully he did not upgrade it to a double-twelve after my non-stop pleading for 5 minutes. After 12 strokes, copious tears and an hour of reflection and writing in punishment journals, I hope I will no longer feel or express my hubris.