My new introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Sassyclouds

Re: My new introduction

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:03 pm

You are so sweet Busylady6... Thank you ❤
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Sassyclouds wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:03 pm
Awww you are just as kind dear lady🥰

Lee C

Post by Lee C » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Sassyclouds wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:06 am
Thank you both. That paddle part was funny 😆 I wish 😃
Wishing is good! :mrgreen:
My dream is to love my wife and be loved by her and I am willing to submit to her disciplinary authority so that I can be the best I can be to serve her and others.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:55 pm

Sassyclouds wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Aww thank you for your kindness
🥰

Glad your here ❤️

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:07 pm

I'm so happy we met. Talking here means a lot. Thank you 😃
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:46 pm

Pug wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:33 am
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Thank you 😊

Emmathena

Post by Emmathena » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Welcome. Hope your Mr Right is here or somewhere else nearby!

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:27 pm

Thank you 😃 Sorry it took me so long to respond. I haven't been on this site in a very long time. Have a good day!

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:31 pm

I believe happy birthday is in order.
I hope life gives you all you are dreaming of.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Thank you ❤ I am 47. I never thought I would be starting over at this age. I'm just so thankful for my kids. My now 11 yr old and 5 and a half year old daughters. I just wish my soon to be ex husband would at least say hi to our little girls. It's been a year and 3 months since he saw or talked to them. I'm anxious to get this divorce over with next month. I still can't believe we are legally married after all this time. September 12, 2020 would have been our 20 years wedding anniversary. I'm sure he's eager to marry his mistress turned live in girlfriend. I don't understand how any nice woman could stay with a man who wants nothing to do with his sweet, innocent very young daughters. I just pray for my kids to someday, be loved by their daddy again. My 11 yr old said she forgot his voice already. My youngest had just turned 4 yrs old when he left us 3. Because she has Down Syndrome, she probably doesn't remember her daddy at all. What he did to our kids breaks my heart 😥