Pets

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Olivia

Pets

Post by Olivia » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:51 am

So, this is something my husband and I have been trying to figure out for years now, :cry: we can't be the only ones!..... when I have to be spanked it's stressful for our pup, and we don't want that.... when weather/ time permits I have to put her outside and get upstairs before my husband gets home, but winter is more difficult because we don't have that option, without someone watching her, 100%..... otherwise we shut a door in the house so she doesn't see it....But she's still stressed (bc she hears/ knows it's coming based on our style of conversation)..... any suggestions? :?:

MyLove

Re: Pets

Post by MyLove » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Maybe some aftercare for pup after you are done?

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Yeah we certainly will try more of that but might just have to figure out how to keep her outside... Thank you!

Jarpie

Post by Jarpie » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Have you tried giving them a bone or some treats out there to keep them occupied??

Also my dog used to love the kong, it was a rubber ball that you put treats inside and they have to roll it around to get the treats out.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:47 am

Treats! Brilliant!!!! Lol, can't believe we never thought of that!

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:48 pm

So I set her up with some peanut butter and closed the door... aaaand she couldn't care less I was in the next room getting a spanking... lol, lil traitor! But I'm glad we were able to find something to keep her from getting stressed out! Thanks for the help guys!! She got some love after but that was more for me lol she was just fine

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:04 pm

I will have to try that! Our Lab has been known to growl when even a warning swat is given. He even at times sits on me as “protection” :lol:. Luckily it doesn’t get that cold here so normally he goes outside.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast