Grocery shopping

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Grocery shopping

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:24 pm

The other day we went grocery shopping together. We were both in a hurry and forgot to snack on something before we left.
While standing in line at the checkouts, I start to feel a little queasy and off balance from not eating. I then become Hangry and my sugar is dropping a little. I start to lose patience with the lady in front of me. I start throwing our food up on the checkout belt with one of those little dividers. PapaBear sees that I'm being pushy and impatient. He told me to put it all back in the cart and wait. I kind of argued a little.. he told me to put it all back, now. I got that look. So I put it all back.

It's finally our turn and I am starving and agitated by this point. So I tossed a beef roast across the cart and onto the checkout belt. It landed with a loud, embarrassing thud. I get that look again, he took me by my hand, and made me stand behind him and the cart. He told me to "Stand there." in a very stern and reprimanding voice. He didn't yell, but the cashier and the people behind us definitely heard him.
I was embarrassed. I pretended to be interested in some stupid magazine. I couldn't look at anyone. But i did stand there until he gave me permission to move.

I thought for sure I was going to get one heck of a spanking when I got home. Instead I just got a very stern lecture and told if I ever act that way again, he was spanking me with every implement we own and I'll be grounded for quite while.

I felt like I deserved a spanking, but I let it go because even though I was embarrassed, I was proud of how he handled the situation. I don't think it's easy for him to reprimand me in public like that. But his actions had me straighten up immediately. And I was good the rest of the day. Well mostly. :roll: I still got the loopy for a few short swats. But that was for something else I did and I can't even remember what it was.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

SweetPea611

Re: Grocery shopping

Post by SweetPea611 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm

[youtube] hi[/youtube]
Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:24 pm
The other day we went grocery shopping together. We were both in a hurry and forgot to snack on something before we left.
While standing in line at the checkouts, I start to feel a little queasy and off balance from not eating. I then become Hangry and my sugar is dropping a little. I start to lose patience with the lady in front of me. I start throwing our food up on the checkout belt with one of those little dividers. PapaBear sees that I'm being pushy and impatient. He told me to put it all back in the cart and wait. I kind of argued a little.. he told me to put it all back, now. I got that look. So I put it all back.

It's finally our turn and I am starving and agitated by this point. So I tossed a beef roast across the cart and onto the checkout belt. It landed with a loud, embarrassing thud. I get that look again, he took me by my hand, and made me stand behind him and the cart. He told me to "Stand there." in a very stern and reprimanding voice. He didn't yell, but the cashier and the people behind us definitely heard him.
I was embarrassed. I pretended to be interested in some stupid magazine. I couldn't look at anyone. But i did stand there until he gave me permission to move.

I thought for sure I was going to get one heck of a spanking when I got home. Instead I just got a very stern lecture and told if I ever act that way again, he was spanking me with every implement we own and I'll be grounded for quite while.

I felt like I deserved a spanking, but I let it go because even though I was embarrassed, I was proud of how he handled the situation. I don't think it's easy for him to reprimand me in public like that. But his actions had me straighten up immediately. And I was good the rest of the day. Well mostly. :roll: I still got the loopy for a few short swats. But that was for something else I did and I can't even remember what it was.
You got really lucky! :lol: In all seriousness, it sounds like your husband was confident and fair :)

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm

Goldilocks,

Yes, you probably would have got a spanking from me either at home or maybe even in the parking lot. But I am impressed with the way he handled it in the store. Very good,,very good indeed.

Yes. it had to be embarrassing, but sometimes that is what is needed to get through to us.

Nate

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:56 am

Holy cow girl!!! You are very lucky. I agree with Nate, if it was any other husband, you would have gotten it bad I imagine. I am glad your husband stayed string and firm in the store.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:44 pm

NateG wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm
Goldilocks,

Yes, you probably would have got a spanking from me either at home or maybe even in the parking lot. But I am impressed with the way he handled it in the store. Very good,,very good indeed.

Yes. it had to be embarrassing, but sometimes that is what is needed to get through to us.

Nate
Oh yeah, I for sure would have gotten it at home :lol:

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm pretty sure you would.
Nate

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 am

Impressed how your hoh handled that ive took notes
Head of Sweetie household

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:18 am

NateG wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm
Goldilocks,

Nate
I Know that I would have been so embarrassed. I probably would have hated that even more than any subsequent spanking so I guess it counts as punishment in its own right. That said, I would have got spanked once home.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

Jez.

Post by Jez. » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:22 am

NateG -you'd spank in the parking lot? :)

ezz -yes, you would have! (spanked once home I mean)

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 am

See...thats kind of what I think should have happened. But I won't say anything because I don't want to top from the bottom. I know I don't want to be spanked, but I still felt guilty about it.
I will say knowing he will react like that in public is a pretty good deterrent.
Last edited by Goldilocks on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.