Hallo and Hello from Germany

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
JackOfHearts

Hallo and Hello from Germany

Post by JackOfHearts » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:34 am

Hello everyone,

I‘m 35 years old and made a lot of experiences in BDSM/Ds but I was always missing something. Now I embark on the journey to DD and hope to share some good discussions with you.

In ordinary life I’m not that dominant, more on the relaxed and calm side of things. Mostly I care about those around me and try to shape situations that everyone can enjoy.

I know I have this desire for power imbalance but also for harmony and equality of opinions. In DD I‘m trying to get to the core of it, the core of our needs and desires. For me this is the question of which „rules“ to implement or which situations to enforce. Especially, the need for power imbalance should be grounded in the ordinary things that we care most about, not in superficialities.

Thanks for having me here :)

sweetie

Re: Hallo and Hello from Germany

Post by sweetie » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:37 am

Welcome, JackOfHearts.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:44 am

Welcome Jack,
Being lawmaker, judge, jury and executioner is a lot of responsibility, and the part of DD I most struggle with (mostly the judge/jury part). I thought no you are in the right place wanting to make meaningful changes. Also don't try to do to much all at once. We made that.mistake at first and it resulted in My_Love (my wife) just getting overwhelmed. Take things slowly and focus on one area at a time. Once you see the changes in the area you are wanting focus on a second area. When focusing on the second area, remember that the rules still apply in the first area, but with a little bit of grace.

Phil

JackOfHearts

Post by JackOfHearts » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:52 am

Phil04 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:44 am
Welcome Jack,
Being lawmaker, judge, jury and executioner is a lot of responsibility, and the part of DD I most struggle with (mostly the judge/jury part). I thought no you are in the right place wanting to make meaningful changes. Also don't try to do to much all at once. We made that.mistake at first and it resulted in My_Love (my wife) just getting overwhelmed. Take things slowly and focus on one area at a time. Once you see the changes in the area you are wanting focus on a second area. When focusing on the second area, remember that the rules still apply in the first area, but with a little bit of grace.

Phil
Hi Phil, thanks for your advice! I think it’s not possible for me to be the lawmaker on my own so we take a cooperative approach. Especially, to identify the most important first area together. Or: not necessarily the most important and biggest area but a still important but more practical area.

Jack

Oh and hi sweetie!

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:36 am

Welcome JackOfHearts! I hope you find good insights to what you are looking for, DD has helped us greatly in creating many beneficial changes. ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:10 pm

JackOfHearts wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:34 am
Hello everyone,

I‘m 35 years old and made a lot of experiences in BDSM/Ds but I was always missing something. Now I embark on the journey to DD and hope to share some good discussions with you.

In ordinary life I’m not that dominant, more on the relaxed and calm side of things. Mostly I care about those around me and try to shape situations that everyone can enjoy.

I know I have this desire for power imbalance but also for harmony and equality of opinions. In DD I‘m trying to get to the core of it, the core of our needs and desires. For me this is the question of which „rules“ to implement or which situations to enforce. Especially, the need for power imbalance should be grounded in the ordinary things that we care most about, not in superficialities.

Thanks for having me here :)
Welcome Jack! Greetings from a guy of your age and fellow Central European!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

GiselaPB

Post by GiselaPB » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:57 am

Hallo, ich bin auch aus Deutschland! LG Gisela

Evena

Post by Evena » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen. Liebe Grüße Evena

JackOfHearts

Post by JackOfHearts » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:23 am

Thanks and danke for the nice welcome! It has been a splendid time so far!

Believing4HisBest

Post by Believing4HisBest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 am

Welcome JackOfHearts