Greetings from the Carolinas

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
StrapEffect

Greetings from the Carolinas

Post by StrapEffect » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:32 pm

After years of being in a Domestic Discipline relationship, we decided it would be beneficial to gain new perspectives... so we've registered here at the Forum. This seems to be one of the best places to expand our learning and make our DD more effective. Thank you for this learning oppprtunity.

Husband is 58, and Wife is 48 (but SHE has always had the determination to improve the marriage). He has needed training. We've been practicing DD since 2004, largely establishing rules and consequences as we go. The strangest element in the relationship is that SHE needs an emotional release spanking every now and then. Does that make us both switches? That question has been at the top of our list for a while.

HE is trained regularly, and punished when necessary. The username StrapEffect comes from the simple fact that HE hates the strap. It seems to be the most effective implement in our arsenal. It might come as a surprise then to learn that HE is the one who introduced DD into the relationship 15 years ago. It was a much better option than resentment and separate lives. I don't know if anyone can relate to this, but I wanted to let you know how important DD is in our relationship.

We look forward to participating here.

sweetie

Re: Greetings from the Carolinas

Post by sweetie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Welcome StrapEffect...is it one or both of you on here?
StrapEffect wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:32 pm
HE is trained regularly, and punished when necessary. It was a much better option than resentment and separate lives. I don't know if anyone can relate to this, but I wanted to let you know how important DD is in our relationship.
Yes, I can relate to that about DD being a better option than resentment.
StrapEffect wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:32 pm
We both look forward to participating here.
I look forward to your contributions.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

StrapEffect

Post by StrapEffect » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Thank you for your gracious welcome! Right now it is both of us on here, but after looking over many of the posts, we can see there may be benefit to having distinct personas.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Welcome to both of you!!

I am Lauren one of the Mods here. KrystalA is the other one. If you need anything or have questions please feel free to PM me!

Just my opinion, it might be easier for you both to have your own accounts. It would be easier for us to follow.

I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.
The husband is the one who receives punishment but the wife receives stress relief spankings. Is this correct?

StrapEffect

Post by StrapEffect » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Yes, I think you've summed our DD relationship up quite concisely... and we'll definitely create a separate account for him.

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Welcome Strapeffect. My wife is also our HoH. She however would never dream of letting me spank her for discipline or stress relief. I’ve asked. 😂😂😂 She lets me get a couple playful swats in during sex but that’s the extent of it. DD has been a huge benefit in our marriage. I hope you find the answer your looking for here. There are some great people with great perspectives in this forum!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:37 pm

What is a training spanking?

StrapEffect

Post by StrapEffect » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Hello, Lauren. Other people might call them Maintenance, but I've found Training to be more purposeful.