Man Seeking a DD Marriage

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
whynot

Man Seeking a DD Marriage

Post by whynot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Hello. The usual stuff about me WM 69 near New Port Richey Florida. I am a guy that's seeking an elusive woman. She is a woman that's at peace being spanked twice a week. Yes, real hard spankings. At all times she will feel my love and she knows she is safe in my realm. If I were the king of the world I'd request that she be an ample bottomed woman. If you're n my area or open to it then drop me a line and we can begin the slow process of getting to know each other.

Lauren

Re: Man Seeking a DD Marriage

Post by Lauren » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Welcome whynot!

What is WM? And may I ask why the women you are looking for has to be spanked twice a week?

whynot

Post by whynot » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:18 am

WM is the usual letters you see on seeking websites. It stands for white male. Why she has to be spanked twice a week is because I think that's the best way to go.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:47 am

Welcome whynot.

Would those two spankings a week be like a maintenance type spanking? Would your future good lady get additional for any misdemeanours and discretions?

Good luck 🍀 in your search.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

submiesivechristin

Post by submiesivechristin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:09 am

Christin single white female 35 dark brown hair ( blonde highlights at the moment) 5`7 thick n curvy kind natured big hearted but very hard headed sweet loving nurturing seeking protective Dom hoh male that can lead me better than myself n also has ability to actually whoop ass smh not swat 3 times n call it well punished lol

Candace

Post by Candace » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Is, Port Richey close enough??? 😁

whynot

Post by whynot » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:03 am

Candace I sent you a PM. Yes Port Richey is outstanding.