New enough to know very little

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Tann

Re: New enough to know very little

Post by Tann » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:58 am
However, I don't think that your husband got very angry just because you disagreed with him in public - keeping in mind that I don't know enough about your relationship, I'm just analyzing based on what I know from your post - It seems that your husband has the habit of keeping his feelings to himself most of the time, so he wouldn't tell you immediately when he is hurt or upset, and then without a warning he would explode at you over a minor thing which makes him appear overreacting. This also explains why he "only" gets this angry few times a year.
From my own experience I think this might very well be the case.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 am

First off, my husband has done the similar things with different issues a few times. (Only when i put myself in danger or break ine if our rules ).
But he has Never made me afraid of him or emotionally hurt me to the point i wanted to jump out of a car. To get a reaction like that means his behavior is Way out of line and is causing you emotional and mental damage.

My husband recognized his short comings and he uses DD as a tool to modify his behavior and better himself in many ways. He definitely has become a true leader who is loving even when he has to be firm and strict.

DD only works for the husband sees his own flaws and Wants to change. In my opinion, if he doesn't think what he has done is wrong and doesn't realize his behavior is abusive, then I don't think DD is right for you at this time.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Belated welcome.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence