Domestic Discipline blog: Should a submissive fear a spanking?

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: Should a submissive fear a spanking?

Post by blogposts » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 pm

I (Chelsea) used to not fear spankings. I’ve never liked them (at all) but I didn’t fear them. When I heard “you’re getting a spanking”, my immediate reaction was just, “Understandable. Let’s do this.” But the “let’s do this”‘ line began to translate into “not taking domestic discipline seriously”, and “not caring” very quickly. My nonchalant attitude about it quickly morphed into a “whatever” one. Despite the fact I definitely didn’t want to be spanked, I had developed quite the habit of blocking...

Read more

Alpha

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: Should a submissive fear a spanking?

Post by Alpha » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:15 am

I know this is a old post but that question. Should a submissive fear a spanking. And my awnser is yes. Before I go on my wife and I are in a committed relationship and she has submitted to me of her own free will and has concented to spankings. She has chosen me to guide her. (this is for the none belivers)

Ok so my wife dose not like being spanked but understand why I must spank your for broken rules and disrespecting me and not listening. So her "fear for a spanking" 9 time out of 10 will result in the main goal of being submissive. Listen, dont disrespect me ever, and rules are made to follow.

So what good would it be if you had the oh well get it over with attitude. As that is very disrespectful and what lesson was learnt. And you have not submitted. In a DD relationship there is no half submission and you will only discover the true meaning and the next levels of a DD relationship once you fully submit.

That's my 5c worth
Life is short live it right the first time.

Cactusgrl

Post by Cactusgrl » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:13 am

I pretty much ALWAYS fear getting spanked. My husband spanks thoroughly and hard. Knowing that I have one coming definitely puts the fear in me! That psychological fear combined with the actual painful spanking is what truly puts me back in my place as a submissive wife. What would be the point if I didn't fear it?

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:43 am

I have never feared my husband but I certainly fear getting a spanking! I usually agree with why he is punishing me so I can accept it is going to happen and want to get it over with, but ....the fear is definitely there! It's not a whatever, yeah let's get this done attitude -but an I understand and appreciate you correcting me, I can be better attitude.... I trust him to guide me and spank me when I need it even though it hurts, a lot - my husband counts, so usually 1 is as far as I go because I have a healthy fear of what comes next!

BooksandBelonging

Post by BooksandBelonging » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:02 am

I agree with Cactusgrl when I say that psychological fear is prominent. I get embarrassed as soon as I am sure one is coming my way, even with the most subtle of phrases when in company. The suggestion of one os often enough for me reassess my attitude when I forget myself a little. I do like this power, because I'd hate to be mouthy or show off, and we all forget ourselves from time to time. It's nice to be kept true to who you aspire to be, and it's embarrassing to stray from that. Lectures can do this too, I think I dread those just as much.
My stomach knots at the thought of the physical pain too.
I've had it where, whilst waiting eyes down in the bedroom, the sound of shoes going back and forth outside of the door can really heighten the anticipation and make me think! Especially when just an innocent trip to the bathroom while everyone is still collecting themselves before the 'main event.'

I've also had it where a partner just isn't suited to DD, which is fine for that person, but does not suit me so well. When a spanking is consistently insufficient, I find myself left with anguish and agitation. In the long run it did cause me to be less respectful and less responsive of agreements. I should have respected someone's unwillingness to strike me, and left long before i did. All it did was cause agitation in the relationship and a lack of authority, skewing the power boundaries. Not to fear it, to me, is not to respect it. Ashamed to admit it but I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:14 am

Fear is a proper emotion. You've misbehaved and your bottom is going to pay for it.
Behave or be sore

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Exactly correction would be ineffective if my wife did not fear a spanking
Life is short live it right the first time.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Works best for me as a deterrent... so yes!
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:45 am

I certainly don't fear Daniel and I trust him to punish me when I need it, but yes, I fear the spanking once I know one is coming.

Jx1023

Post by Jx1023 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:59 pm

I agree, there’s always an apprehensive type of fear feeling knowing a spanking is coming..sometimes I’m more fearful about one than other times depending on what I did that I shouldn’t have, the implement of his choosing for the broken rule, and the possible severity of the spanking. Knowing that later that day/evening I’m getting spanked has me apprehensive throughout the day, but this also gives me time to think about what I did, and was it worth what I have coming now because of it? ...more often than not, the fear of one keeps me behaving. 🥺