Hello, and Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Indebted Housewife

Hello, and Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Indebted Housewife » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello All,

Please allow me to introduce myself as Indebted Housewife. I am 52 years old and live in California, and my dear husband and I have been married for almost 16 years.

A bit about our Domestic Discipline Arrangement
Dear Husband asked me to become active with this forum, as we had both been reading a lot here and enjoying it. To participate fully and contribute would be friendly, as my husband explained to me.
We are an “old married couple” who have always had a Domestic Discipline part of our marriage, but in recent years we have become more apt to formalize chores, rules, and punishments. Our relationship remains as a work in progress, because it takes effort and intention to maintain our marriage, as I believe is also so for other couples. My husband leads and I follow, so when he said participate I said yes sir!

Shannon

Re: Hello, and Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Shannon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:17 pm

Welcome! I look forward to your participation. Happy you are here. ;)

Indebted Housewife

Post by Indebted Housewife » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Shannon, thanks so much!

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:39 am

Nice to have you. I hope you have a positive experience interacting with members.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:47 am

Welcome, Indebted Housewife. I hope you enjoy your experience on here. Your posts so far have been very interesting and I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:09 am

Welcome to the forum.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Liz88

Post by Liz88 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Welcome! I'm excited to hear your take on things and get to know you better! I just started this lifestyle with my husband so I'm glad your husband said to sign up! I'm sure I can learn a lot from you!

-Liz

Indebted Housewife

Post by Indebted Housewife » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:20 pm

Thank-you Liz and everyone!

This morning after breakfast I read all of the recent posts aloud to my husband, and he liked hearing them all so much. He encouraged me to remain active in this community and post daily. We are thinking of actually adding a daily post to my list of daily responsibilities, but my husband has not fully decided yet.

After that discussion however, my husband told me that I tend to become lax in my behavior whenever he and I are getting along really well, as we are now. Quite honestly, we get along well most of the time, it’s just that we are particularly happy right now with him having had last week off from work as well as the Labor Day holiday today. We travelled earlier this summer for 3 weeks, so this past vacation week was a blissful week at home together.

After breakfast this morning, my husband gave me an assignment to be completed by dinner this evening: I must thoughtfully examine the ways in which I have recently become lax in my behaviors and write a two page narrative which I will read aloud to him after dinner tonight. This probably means that I will get the strap tonight, which makes sense because it is his last night of vacation before going back to work tomorrow. The red hot bum which I think I can expect tonight will serve as a reminder for good behavior when he is back at work this week.

Have a lovely Labor Day Holiday Everyone!

Jx1023

Post by Jx1023 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:12 pm

Hello and welcome! 😊 I’m looking forward to your posts and getting to know you! 😊😊 I also had a similar assignment this weekend as well! I haven’t been following the rules as I should be, so I had to write a re-evaluation of what I want out of DD and how I can achieve it. It made me think a lot that’s for sure.. so did the spanking that followed the reading of it. :?

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:16 am

Jx1023 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:12 pm
Hello and welcome! 😊 I’m looking forward to your posts and getting to know you! 😊😊 I also had a similar assignment this weekend as well! I haven’t been following the rules as I should be, so I had to write a re-evaluation of what I want out of DD and how I can achieve it. It made me think a lot that’s for sure.. so did the spanking that followed the reading of it. :?
Welcome, Indebted Wife! I am looking forward to reading your posts as well! This is a great community to be a part of.😀
Jx1023, I like this idea. Well maybe not the spanking afterwards,😟 but writing a reevaluation on DD sounds good. Lol. It sounds like something PapaBear and I could benefit from.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.