Single TiH looking for her HOH

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
SA208

Single TiH looking for her HOH

Post by SA208 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

I am a single professional women who has tried over the years to find like minded DD singles (and couples for advice and experience) to communicate with about the DD lifestyle. I spend 50 hours a week in a job where I am the one in charge and everyone around me needs something from me. Because of this I do not want to be in a relationship where I am also in charge. I am a christian and truly believe in a traditional male HoH household, with the values and convictions set forth in the bible and Christian lifestyle.

Several years ago after yet another failed relationship I began looking for reasons why I had not been successful in relationships and identified the values I was really looking for. I eventually stumbled upon the concept of domestic discipline and started to research further. I was attracted to the idea of being a Tih because I want to find a man who has strong male convictions and is a natural leader. Finding someone who has experience in a DD lifestyle would be a plus, but not a deal breaker. I only say this because even though I have done a lot of research I have a lot to learn about this lifestyle and the day to day dynamics.

It has been difficult to find someone who is open to the nature of a HoH/Hih dynamic. I hope that by joining this forum I may find the friends I am searching for.

Lauren

Re: Single TiH looking for her HOH

Post by Lauren » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:32 am

Welcome SA208!!

I love your introduction. I hope you find what you're looking for!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:15 am

Welcome SA208. Good luck 🍀 with your search.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:18 am

SA208;

Welcome. I am sure you will find that relationship. Good Luck and keep us posted on your search.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.