New from Arizona

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Cactusgrl

New from Arizona

Post by Cactusgrl » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello from Arizona!

My husband and I have been discussing embarking on this journey for some time. We started DD in earnest a few weeks ago. It has been an amazing experience thus far!

I look forward to learning from others on the forum.

NateG

Re: New from Arizona

Post by NateG » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Cactusgrl,

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you have joined us. There are a few people on here from AZ.

I would encourage you to join in the conversations and ask questions.

Nate

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Greeting from Texas.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Hello!

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Welcome!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:12 am

Welcome, Cactusgirl. I’m glad things are going well for you and your husband with DD. My advice would be try not to do too much too soon as it’s hard to maintain momentum over the medium- to long-term if you take too much on in the short-term. Adrenalin and enthusiasm means it’s easy to get carried away at the start and set yourselves up for something that’s not feasible to maintain when life gets in the way, as it inevitably will. Good luck 🍀
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Cactusgrl

Post by Cactusgrl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 am

sweetie wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:12 am
Welcome, Cactusgirl. I’m glad things are going well for you and your husband with DD. My advice would be try not to do too much too soon as it’s hard to maintain momentum over the medium- to long-term if you take too much on in the short-term. Adrenalin and enthusiasm means it’s easy to get carried away at the start and set yourselves up for something that’s not feasible to maintain when life gets in the way, as it inevitably will. Good luck 🍀
Thank you for this counsel! We have definitely been taking it slow. We have only 4 rules and plan to keep it simple for a while. We decided that too many rules will make it hard for him to enforce and for me to have success.

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Late welcome, Cactusgirl!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Welcome...are you near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base? I was stationed there for a while. I love the beauty and weather.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Cactusgrl

Post by Cactusgrl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:09 am

nicolelinn45 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 pm
Welcome...are you near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base? I was stationed there for a while. I love the beauty and weather.

Nic
Hello! We live in the Phoenix area. We love the weather too...most of the time. We are anxious for this summer heat to be over!