Introducing myself from Australia

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
my Wife knows best

Introducing myself from Australia

Post by my Wife knows best » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Hello,
This is me introducing myself to this forum.
I'll tell you a little about myself:
I am a very happily married 39yo male, married to a very loving, caring, intelligent and strict 46yo woman, whom I worship and adore very deeply.
We were in a relationship for a little over 5 months prior to our getting married, and domestic discipline has been an integral and important part of our marriage since our wedding night.
I had never really heard of it in a modern context until the night of our wedding, when my wife explained it to me. We had both previously been in long term relationships, hers being a prior marriage and mine a long term defacto partnership with my first ever girlfriend, whom I met when I was 27yo (yes, I was rather a later starter!). Due to my Christian upbringing teaching me never to have sexual intercourse outside of marriage, by the time my now wife and I met, I was still a virgin. My first partner and I having lived together for 6 years, we did of course sometimes express physical affection towards each other, just never proceeding to the point of her removing her undergarments.

My wife's first marriage had been to an abusive, cheating and controlling man. Somewhat similarly, my former partner had taken the occasional lover, but the difference being that this was something she undertook with my knowledge and consent, owing to the fact that my faith prevented me from being able to fulfill her sexual needs.
My wife and I met and courted, then moved in together, living together for 3 months prior to our marriage. As I've already mentioned, I didn't know the first thing about domestic discipline until the night of our wedding.
During our 3 months living together, it became readily apparent that my wife was the leading moral authority in our relationship, that she knew and understood a great deal more than I did in many areas, especially those concerning intimate relationships. My wife took on the role of a kind of life coach and mentor of sorts, helping to educate, guide and teach me in an almost motherly fashion.
Although I had no knowledge of domestic discipline prior to the night following our wedding, when my wife sat me down to explain it to me, it did immediately make a great deal of sense. Our wedding reception was held in a resort hotel, so that we retired to our honeymoon suite at the conclusion of the event. Being a virginal 36yo man, I was of course looking forward to my wedding night with extremely excited anticipation.
We got to our room and my wife showered while I unpacked for us. Following my wife's direction, I then also showered. When I emerged from the bathroom in my robe, my wife was sitting at our suite's table, wrapped in her own bath robe, with a pen and paper in front of her. She instructed me to dry myself off propely then hand her my robe and come sit at the table.
She explained that she was taking a moral inventory of our relationship so that we could begin our married life in a fully open and honest manner. She presented me with a lengthy and detailed list of my behaviours she deemed unacceptable and wanted changed, and explained the role she felt domestic discipline should play in our relationship, both to achieve these behavioural changes in me, and to ensure a long and happy marriage for the both of us. I read over the list and found it to be rather harsh but undeniably accurate and fair and although I definitely flushed with shame, I loved her so much more for having the courage and the wisdom to set me straight rather than risk allowing me to be an unsatisfactory husband to her. Among the many behaviours she had listed were things like my masturbatory habits, personal hygiene and cleanliness, the way I dressed and groomed myself, my manners, my spending habits etc etc. We agreed that all of these issues would be addressed one by one and that a period of time would be set aside every morning upon waking, to discuss my progress or lack of, and to ensure the health of our marriage. Part of this was to be the introduction of a morning and evening spanking routine (what I've noticed is referred to as maintenance spankings on this forum), as well as punishment spankings to be administered at her discretion until such time as my habits and behaviour were considered by her to be wholly acceptable (a milestone I've yet to achieved). In addition to the discipline I would be receiving, sexual relations between us would be used as a reward. She explained this as punishment for negative behaviour and reward for positive behaviour.
The only part of this I found objectionable at the time was her stipulation that we would not be engaging in sexual intercourse until each of the behavioural items mentioned on the list had been addressed to her satisfaction. But I did of course agree. Suffice to say my wedding night was not exactly what I had thought it would be, but upon reflection, my wife's wise insistence that I submit to her belt, and the incredible vulnerability and intimacy that I felt being cradled naked in her lap, crying long and hard like a child, my buttocks and thighs bruised and bleeding for the first time in my life, set up our marriage to be the most wonderfully close, intimate relationship one could possibly hope for.
I am so eternally grateful to my loving wife and I strive every day to be a better person, a better husband and father, and a better man for her and for our family
The rules of my marriage dictate that all of my internet, telephone and social activity is very strictly monitored by my Wife/ HOH. Please keep this in mind when messaging me, as I will be severely punished for any perceived bad behaviour. Thanks

Lauren

Re: Introducing myself from Australia

Post by Lauren » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:28 am

Good morning my Wife knows best!

Welcome! Look around and chime in.

I am Lauren, one of the Mods here. Krystal is the other one. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:30 am

Hello and welcome.

Nate

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:44 pm

Welcome my Wife knows best.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, my wife knows best!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 pm

You have come to the right place! I hope you enjoy many long years of marriage. I have been happily married 25+ years. It is awesome when you have found the right spouse.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Welcome aboard!!! So glad you are here.

my Wife knows best

Post by my Wife knows best » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:29 am

Thankyou so much to everyone who has replied! You've made me feel extremely welcome.
Still being very new to this site, were would be the best place to go to seek specific advice?
The rules of my marriage dictate that all of my internet, telephone and social activity is very strictly monitored by my Wife/ HOH. Please keep this in mind when messaging me, as I will be severely punished for any perceived bad behaviour. Thanks

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 am

my Wife knows best wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:29 am
Thankyou so much to everyone who has replied! You've made me feel extremely welcome.
Still being very new to this site, were would be the best place to go to seek specific advice?
You’re welcome my Wife knows best.

The Forum is divided up into sections and the headings are pretty self-explanatory so have a look at the main index page https://forum.domestic-discipline.net/v ... m.php?f=14 and see if your question naturally falls into any of those sections.

Failing that, I’d suggest the Domestic Discipline Life section https://forum.domestic-discipline.net/viewforum.php?f=2 as perhaps being the most general.

Good 🍀 luck!
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Liz88

Post by Liz88 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:19 am

Welcome! I am new to the forum, too!

Wow! What a story and life you've led to this point. It seems like you already have a large submissive heart and very faithful to the commitments you make.

Can't wait to get to know you better!

Hello from the USA!

-Liz