Post by NateG » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:21 am

This is very disappointing!

Nate

KrystalA

Re: Well it’s Goodbye

Post by KrystalA » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 pm

sweetie wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 am
I’m confused. Has AddyJane been banned by her HoH husband or was it her own choice? Am I missing something?
Sadly this has to do with a situation that arose here on the forum. I tried my best to handle it but in the end, she decided to leave. I hope she comes back.

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:25 am

I hope so too ...
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 am

AddyJane,
I really hate you’re leaving!! Hope you’re back (at least periodically) soon!! Best of luck to you and all you have going on!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am

Hope to talk to you again Addy. I will miss your journals. I hope this is ok to ask on this site. Addy and I PM'd on this site. Would like to keep speaking with her. Is it ok if someone has Addy's personal email to email Addy with my personal email and then she can contact me with her personal information if she would like. Does that make sense? and can we ask that? ………..I guess I already asked it.

That sounds confusing

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:00 am

That is perfectly fine :) I will pass your request along :)

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:57 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:00 am
That is perfectly fine :) I will pass your request along :)
I would have a same request!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:35 pm

So I’ll be logging on once a week to check messages/ reply to messages 🙌🏻.

We both are trying to be very intentional with our time, so that was the compromise I suggested. I won’t be posting aside from this and my planned New Year’s update. Honestly, I might be lucky after this week if I make it on the forum with any amount of regularity.

I will be keeping busy that is for sure:

Amongst other undertakings we assume ownership of a second house this month, (closing on the 16th😬). We plan to flip the aforementioned house in the early Spring. I’m a ball of nerves about this, but it’s something productive to funnel my energy toward.

In addition, we’ve begun a small DD related project that I hope to share with you all in 2020. This too has already occupied a good deal of my time.

Between the above, the forced promotion I took at work 🙄 and learning the new mom gig-I only have so many hours in the day to find trouble. I remain jitterbug-less.

Anyhow this all is to say I’ll be on occasionally.

Miras

Post by Miras » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:52 pm

AddyJane wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:35 pm
So I’ll be logging on once a week to check messages/ reply to messages 🙌🏻.

We both are trying to be very intentional with our time, so that was the compromise I suggested. I won’t be posting aside from this and my planned New Year’s update. Honestly, I might be lucky after this week if I make it on the forum with any amount of regularity.

I will be keeping busy that is for sure:

Amongst other undertakings we assume ownership of a second house this month, (closing on the 16th😬). We plan to flip the aforementioned house in the early Spring. I’m a ball of nerves about this, but it’s something productive to funnel my energy toward.

In addition, we’ve begun a small DD related project that I hope to share with you all in 2020. This too has already occupied a good deal of my time.

Between the above, the forced promotion I took at work 🙄 and learning the new mom gig-I only have so many hours in the day to find trouble. I remain jitterbug-less.

Anyhow this all is to say I’ll be on occasionally.
Glad to have you here in some capacity, Addy!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Thanks for checking in AddyJane. Good luck 🍀 with your endeavours
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence