I'm so sorry

Important threats will be linked here.
KrystalA

I'm so sorry

Post by KrystalA » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Hey everyone,

I really feel like I owe you all an apology. As you all noticed, I have not been on much. I do go on every other day to see if I have any messages or notifications but that is all. My health has taken a turn causing me nothing but stress. My scleroderma is progressing and now I have lots of scans, tests, blood work, etc to go through. Also, my life has been turned upside down this year causing me to not be active like I was. I am so sorry. Hopefully Lauren will be joining me as my co-moderator to help me with this site and keep you all safe.

I really need support, positive vibes, prayers, whatever you can send me will be great. Again, I apologize for not being on here more.

Krystal

NateG

Re: I'm so sorry

Post by NateG » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:07 pm

I'm sure we can relate and understand.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:30 pm

I have accepted the position of co-mod! So hopefully within the next few weeks we will get that ball rolling. Know that you are in my prayers Krystal. I'm hoping taking this position will help ease your stress level.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:25 am

KrystalA wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 pm
Hey everyone,

I really feel like I owe you all an apology. As you all noticed, I have not been on much. I do go on every other day to see if I have any messages or notifications but that is all. My health has taken a turn causing me nothing but stress. My scleroderma is progressing and now I have lots of scans, tests, blood work, etc to go through. Also, my life has been turned upside down this year causing me to not be active like I was. I am so sorry. Hopefully Lauren will be joining me as my co-moderator to help me with this site and keep you all safe.

I really need support, positive vibes, prayers, whatever you can send me will be great. Again, I apologize for not being on here more.

Krystal
No need to apologise Krystal. Health and family come first and with your scleroderma progressing (so sorry to hear that) the last thing you need is more stress. I think Lauren will make a good co-moderator and hopefully that will ease any worry you have regarding this forum allowing you to focus on what you need to focus on. Our best wishes and thanks go out to you.
Lauren wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:30 pm
I have accepted the position of co-mod! So hopefully within the next few weeks we will get that ball rolling. Know that you are in my prayers Krystal. I'm hoping taking this position will help ease your stress level.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.
Congratulations, Lauren, and thank you for stepping up to plate. As I said above, I think you’ll be great.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:20 am

No need to apologize. My deepest concerns!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:18 am

(Makes me laugh how this post was buried by our serial poster... 🙄 just dug through all new posts and now that I’ve washed my eyes out with saline and holy water let’s bring what’s of important content to the top of everyone’s feed! )

Krystal I hope you know no apology is needed! I think i speak for most of us when i say that.

I am wishing you the best: stray strong and focused on what you need to do to get better. Take time for yourself and try to stress proof your life as much as you can! 💕Chronic pain/ inflammation always seems to be aggravated by stress! Know that we are cheering you on!

Welcome to the mod world Lauren; thanks for being willing to step up in a big way!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:53 am

Krystal,

Thinking of you and wishing for you to have less pain and more good moments. Stress definitely takes a toll and can flare symptoms. Please take care of yourself. Anything that you can do to reduce your stress is a step in the right direction. Sending hugs and prayers. ❤

Shannon

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:53 pm

AddyJane wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:18 am
(Makes me laugh how this post was buried by our serial poster... 🙄 just dug through all new posts and now that I’ve washed my eyes out with saline and holy water let’s bring what’s of important content to the top of everyone’s feed! )
"Saline and Holy water" 🤣😂🤣 Bless you and your wit, Addy!

Krystal, I'm so sorry to hear that your health has taken a turn for the worse. 😔 You are in my prayers.

Lauren, what an undertaking! Thank you, and best of luck dealing with all the weirdos, rule breakers, and troublemakers.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Thank you all so much for your understanding. Yes, Lauren was my only choice for this position :) I'm so glad she has accepted to help me!! She is a trooper and has been helping me behind the scenes for nearly 6months ;) lol

Yes the holy water and saline made me laugh so hard lol thank you for that AddyJane!!!

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:41 am

Krystal

Prayers going up for you. I hope you start feeling better. Please take care of yourself and keep us updated so we can pray. Thanks Lauren for helping out! 😀

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.