DD Missed Connections:

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
AddyJane

DD Missed Connections:

Post by AddyJane » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:05 am

Thought we could start a section for all those times you could flat out explain DD be it to another ( be it: stranger, family member or acquaintance) but don’t. Not that the said party would ever read it.

AddyJane

Re: DD Missed Connections:

Post by AddyJane » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:08 am

Dear Planet Fitness worker:

I don’t know your name. You have to be young, maybe late teens but you’ve been kind and well spoken. You always ask me about my day when I check in. Before that, you constantly offered me free water when I was so pregnant I looked silly being at the gym. The water was nice, I think you were supposed to make me pay for that.

BUT things have been awkward between us since my husband stormed in to the gym claiming he was there to, “collect his wife.”

I’m sure that doesn’t happen every day and he seemed like a total bear, but I promise I’m happily married. I’m pretty sure there is no way you know anything about my dynamic. Nothing was said by him, other than, “we’re leaving” and my husband did not even touch me (so lucky because I thought for a moment he would drag me out.)

That said, ever since this encounter, you almost seem like you want to ask something - in fact you did ask, “that man who came in the other day, was that your husband?”

I smiled and said, “yep that was him.” I left it at that. But I could tell you wanted me to say more.

Maybe you wanted me to say something about that day or give an explanation as to why he looked so grumpy. Funny thing is, if you’d asked the right question, I probably would have gave you the truthful answer, something like:

Yes I got in just a tad bit of trouble. Just spanked in the backseat in the parking lot! Not this parking lot mind-you, but I didn’t make it all the way home!

Sorry if he scared you; honestly, I thought he looked scary too when I saw him walk in. But you might have noticed I was unmoved.

Actually, I made a point to smile and say goodbye to you at the desk as I followed him casually out. Just as a sort of, “Don’t worry this is my normal. I’m not abused, just domestically disciplined.....DD, you should google it! Great stuff!”

Anyhow this convo won’t happen, but you got close.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:18 am

❤ this story.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm

❤️ this idea! We’ve had a few encounters like this. Most recently was yesterday at a minor league baseball game. An elderly couple sat behind us. They were very sweet and the wife even tried to shade one of our kids (with a shirt we caught) from the 93degree sun. When the girls went to the restroom... I said something “smart” and to be honest I don’t remember what but was given a fast hard swat to the upper thigh (note to self don't prop legs up at a game 🤣). I nervously looked back and the man smirked. He then proceeded to ask Beast what he did for a living and how he was a retired volunteer firefighter. They chatted the rest of the game but DD was not mentioned.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

oldfashionedwife

Post by oldfashionedwife » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh gosh...I have wanted to talk to my son about his wife's behavior ...She lies about her credit card use and paying bills...She even asked me to cover for her...not ever happening...I thought maybe writing him an email...something like...My darling son, You know I love K but I don't know how you put up with her lying and disrespect. May I make a suggestion? ...That's as far as I get

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:57 pm

oldfashionedwife wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 pm
Oh gosh...I have wanted to talk to my son about his wife's behavior ...She lies about her credit card use and paying bills...She even asked me to cover for her...not ever happening...I thought maybe writing him an email...something like...My darling son, You know I love K but I don't know how you put up with her lying and disrespect. May I make a suggestion? ...That's as far as I get
Wow. I can't imagine being in that predicament. I'm glad you told her no. And I agree! She really could use a good spanking. Geez!
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Beast

Post by Beast » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Beauty wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm
❤️ this idea! We’ve had a few encounters like this. Most recently was yesterday at a minor league baseball game. An elderly couple sat behind us. They were very sweet and the wife even tried to shade one of our kids (with a shirt we caught) from the 93degree sun. When the girls went to the restroom... I said something “smart” and to be honest I don’t remember what but was given a fast hard swat to the upper thigh (note to self don't prop legs up at a game 🤣). I nervously looked back and the man smirked. He then proceeded to ask Beast what he did for a living and how he was a retired volunteer firefighter. They chatted the rest of the game but DD was not mentioned.
I think I heard the old man say “that a boy” under his breath! He seems to be one of the original founding DD members.
“Every Beauty Needs Her Beast To Protect Her From Everything But Him”

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:48 pm

This made me giggle! I’ve done the 360 head turn when receiving a random swat in public! I always get told, “no one saw, but if they did they would approve.” 🤨
Not sure I buy it! 😂

Beauty wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm
❤️ this idea! We’ve had a few encounters like this. Most recently was yesterday at a minor league baseball game. An elderly couple sat behind us. They were very sweet and the wife even tried to shade one of our kids (with a shirt we caught) from the 93degre sun. When the girls went to the restroom... I said something “smart” and to be honest I don’t remember what but was given a fast hard swat to the upper thigh (note to self don't prop legs up at a game 🤣). I nervously looked back and the man smirked. He then proceeded to ask Beast what he did for a living and how he was a retired volunteer firefighter. They chatted the rest of the game but DD was not mentioned.

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Before my wife and I knew anything about DD I used to spank her butt so hard in public places. It was all in good fun but she would get so mad at me! hahahaha Now that she spanks me for discipline I guess the tables are turned. This whole thread is awesome!

darrone

Post by darrone » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 am

AddyJane wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:48 pm
This made me giggle! I’ve done the 360 head turn when receiving a random swat in public! I always get told, “no one saw, but if they did they would approve.” 🤨
Not sure I buy it! 😂
As a HoH it's encouraging to see a wife being held to account in a public setting. The most recent example I witnessed was about one year ago, when my wife and I dined out in a restaurant.

During the meal we became aware of a couple (mid-30s) arguing at a nearby table. We paid no heed at first, but things soon became louder and more heated. Eventually he ordered her to stand up, and she obeyed instantly. Then he rose and gave her a firm smack on the bottom. Glancing around at other tables, I noticed that some men - though not all - were similing their approval. Female diners looked embarassed.

Although the woman accepted the swat in silence, she made a beeline for the restroom. My wife and another woman followed her. I took the opporunity to speak briefly with the gentleman, and commended him for acting decisively. He appreciated the support and said: "Don't worry, when we get home I'll give her a proper spanking."

As we were driving home, my wife expressed some sympathy for the woman, and expressed the hope she wouldn't receive further punishment. I replied: "That's a matter for her husband to decide," my tone telling her not to second-guess the authority of a HoH. "Don't you agree?"

My wife became a little flustered. "Oh yes...... of course...... his decision, certainly.... up to him, yes."

Meanwhile, I knew that the lady in question would soon be paying a more prolonged price for her petulance.