Implement storage???

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
AddyJane

Implement storage???

Post by AddyJane » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:59 pm

Where do you store your implements?

Just curious!

We are contemplating a built in wall gun-safe as a possible idea. It could serve a dual purpose I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
HoH and I have mixed feelings about the idea.
What we both can agree on is the bottom of our large suitcase just won’t do any longer. 😂

Any other creative ideas?

For us, we would need something that that could accommodate the length of some of my least favorite implements. 😑

oldfashionedwife

Re: Implement storage???

Post by oldfashionedwife » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:20 pm

We have a tote on wheels that slides under the bed...Some of them are pretty long and might be another solution to your problem...

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:02 am

Awe missed your intro post to the forum! Belated welcome from me Callie!
I wonder if this would work... our wooden frame only gives like 2-3 inches of clearance to the ground. But I like the wheels part, I’d have to measure
oldfashionedwife wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:20 pm
We have a tote on wheels that slides under the bed...Some of them are pretty long and might be another solution to your problem...

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Have you ever thought of decorating your walls with some of your implements? :) It's a wild idea, but I think most people would never think that these are actually used on someone :lol:
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

oldfashionedwife

Post by oldfashionedwife » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:35 pm

hmmm 2-3 inches is really low...I'm not sure if you will find anything that would fit...but ya never know

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 am

Hooks on the walls of closet, clothes cover them up. We have used hooks that go over the closet door but easy to forget they are there and for others to accidentally view. :oops:
We also use a dedicated dresser drawers too. No children so it is easy. I hate when I am standing in the corner and I can hear him rummaging thru that dressed drawer choosing an implement of his choice to tan my bottom. Makes my stomach flip.

Good Luck Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 pm

We have a giant Victoria Secret bag they are in right now. Half of them sticking out. Not a good solution.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Lauren, I love your response:)
Key

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Yes we’ve done the rummaging in the drawer thing too! 🤣I totally get the dread you feel when the rummaging takes place! 😬
Actually after the birth of little man, my in-laws will on occasion be in our bed room where baby’s bassinet is. Already my MIL (I believe🤨) tossed some of my lingerie when doing laundry during my bed rest 🙄🤬.
Long story short, my bedroom is not so private and my MIL tends to meddle. We need something with lock and key lol!!!

nicolelinn45 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 am
Hooks on the walls of closet, clothes cover them up. We have used hooks that go over the closet door but easy to forget they are there and for others to accidentally view. :oops:
We also use a dedicated dresser drawers too. No children so it is easy. I hate when I am standing in the corner and I can hear him rummaging thru that dressed drawer choosing an implement of his choice to tan my bottom. Makes my stomach flip.

Good Luck Nic

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:03 am

DesertRose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Have you ever thought of decorating your walls with some of your implements? :) It's a wild idea, but I think most people would never think that these are actually used on someone :lol:
Well, starting in kitchen with paddles and wooden spoons would be great for this idea. I guess birches can be somewhat masked into decoration too.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism