Re: Spanking out of anger

Post by Phil04 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:19 pm

StrapEffect wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 pm
Lauren wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm
Both of you.
Please elaborate.
Spanking should only be done with a cool, calm, even head. If you are angry at any point while giving a spanking, that is an issue you need to correct. Have StrapHater go stand in the corner while you calm down or something, but calm down before continuing.

The movement during a spanking is an issue. It is disrespectful and dangerous. So, yes, it needs to be addressed.

Phil

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Phil04 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:19 pm
StrapEffect wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 pm
Lauren wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm
Both of you.
Please elaborate.
Spanking should only be done with a cool, calm, even head. If you are angry at any point while giving a spanking, that is an issue you need to correct. Have StrapHater go stand in the corner while you calm down or something, but calm down before continuing.

The movement during a spanking is an issue. It is disrespectful and dangerous. So, yes, it needs to be addressed.

Phil
I agree with Phil if sweetie make me angry I will send him corner if think I calm down quick otherwise I buy me time say well deal with this tomorrow or at weekend or however long need calm down if I punish angry I likely be unfair with non spank punish & maybe hurt sweetie cause harm if spank punish.
Head of Sweetie household

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:03 pm

If she doesn't accept spankings as a form of punishment, then she shouldn't be spanked. It's a key that she would submit to your authority. If she's doesn't, then the whole lifestyle is not for her.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose