Spanking out of anger

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Spanking out of anger

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

I know I'm late on this, but I do agree with a lot on here. Cornertime is a Great way for you to calm down and for her to reflect on what is about to happen and why.
However, if she isn't willing to comply to getting a spanking, getting her to stand in the corner could he a very difficult and just another fight.

But maybe if you let her know she is getting a spanking regardless if she fights back or not. So she can either stand in the corner and let you calm down, and get a spanking out of love and correction. Or she can get the angry spanking. Either way she is getting a sore bottom. It's her choice.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:38 am

I need to say here that I am not condoning beating any one.
There was like a very few times he would tell me to go in the corner, or he could spank me right here and now. I knew if I didn't go to the corner, the spanking was going to be worse than it needed to be. But sometimes (very rarely) I would be stubborn and say no. But because he took a moment of clear thinking to give me a choice, the spanking was still out of anger but he was more in control.

Maybe giving her a choice like that might even give you a small moment of clarity. And if she chose not to go to the corner, you can be a little more in control before you start.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 pm

For me, the effectiveness of a spanking is just as much about the humbling effect as it is the pain. Perhaps making the punishment less impulsive and more ritualistic would help? I’m sometimes crying before I go over my HoH’s knee. I usually stand in the corner before the spanking. If implements are used, I fetch them. I typically pull down my own pants and panties. I place myself over his lap or knee. He’s not angry during these punishments, he’s calm. For some reason, these two factors bring me to contrition much faster than an angry, impulsive spanking. I think it has to do with the care he shows for my well being.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 pm
For me, the effectiveness of a spanking is just as much about the humbling effect as it is the pain. Perhaps making the punishment less impulsive and more ritualistic would help? I’m sometimes crying before I go over my HoH’s knee. I usually stand in the corner before the spanking. If implements are used, I fetch them. I typically pull down my own pants and panties. I place myself over his lap or knee. He’s not angry during these punishments, he’s calm. For some reason, these two factors bring me to contrition much faster than an angry, impulsive spanking. I think it has to do with the care he shows for my well being.
I like this.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
I like this.
Thank you! It works for us.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 am

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 pm
Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
I like this.
Thank you! It works for us.
The most important thing is to get a meeting of the minds about what constitutes a rule break, and how it should be dealt with. That alone should drive the ritual and the process. Discuss it and agree on it. I'm a big stickler for rules and structure. I think they make this process work and keep it on track. Don't leave it to chance and emotion.

Vaderbob

Post by Vaderbob » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:12 pm

My advice to you is to sit her down and find out why she is acting out the way she is, it is obvious by the way you talked in your letter you're not getting the results that you want. If she can't tell you in person have her write you a letter explaining why she is trying to drive you nuts.

The other thing I would do is find something that she really hates more than spanking, for my wife she hates having her personal things taken away from her when I do that she will start to behave and act like a lady should.

As for your anger spanking would be the last thing on your mind because you mentioned that she is starting to back away from you. You need to control that anger before you do hurt her.

Bob

StrapEffect

Post by StrapEffect » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 pm

He moves around too much during a punishment and that eventually pisses me off. Which of us has the problem to settle?

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm

StrapEffect wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 pm
He moves around too much during a punishment and that eventually pisses me off. Which of us has the problem to settle?
Both of you.

StrapEffect

Post by StrapEffect » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Lauren wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm
Both of you.
Please elaborate.