Spanking out of anger

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Spanking out of anger

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

I know I'm late on this, but I do agree with a lot on here. Cornertime is a Great way for you to calm down and for her to reflect on what is about to happen and why.
However, if she isn't willing to comply to getting a spanking, getting her to stand in the corner could he a very difficult and just another fight.

But maybe if you let her know she is getting a spanking regardless if she fights back or not. So she can either stand in the corner and let you calm down, and get a spanking out of love and correction. Or she can get the angry spanking. Either way she is getting a sore bottom. It's her choice.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Goldilocks

Re: Spanking out of anger

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:38 am

I need to say here that I am not condoning beating any one.
There was like a very few times he would tell me to go in the corner, or he could spank me right here and now. I knew if I didn't go to the corner, the spanking was going to be worse than it needed to be. But sometimes (very rarely) I would be stubborn and say no. But because he took a moment of clear thinking to give me a choice, the spanking was still out of anger but he was more in control.

Maybe giving her a choice like that might even give you a small moment of clarity. And if she chose not to go to the corner, you can be a little more in control before you start.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.