Happy Star Wars Day!

All other things! Cat memes are okay, too.
Miras

Happy Star Wars Day!

Post by Miras » Sat May 04, 2019 1:21 am

If anyone here cares, that is. I know there is some CDDer who on the internet goes by the nickname Darth Vader, but I don´t think he posts here. I´m going to sort of con for the whole day, so I´m going to have a fun out of it. Maybe a little spoiled by the death of Peter Mayhew :-(.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

sweetie

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!

Post by sweetie » Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 am

Miras wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:21 am
If anyone here cares, that is. I know there is some CDDer who on the internet goes by the nickname Darth Vader, but I don´t think he posts here. I´m going to sort of con for the whole day, so I´m going to have a fun out of it. Maybe a little spoiled by the death of Peter Mayhew :-(.
May the fourth be with you...

I get it, Miras. Enjoy!
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Miras

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!

Post by Miras » Sat May 04, 2019 3:04 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 am
Miras wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:21 am
May the fourth be with you...

I get it, Miras. Enjoy!
Thanks, I enjoyed it! Although it was actually messed up by the weather. The rain made more damage than the Empire. The biggest fun was the final lecture about how the original Lucas versions of the story sucked. Which I mostly knew about...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism